2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

431A4419-6289-4DAC-8E9A-FE74C5F52195.jpeg
FECF95D0-39F2-4304-9F9D-CA85AF2E70E1.jpeg
0A916292-B93F-4992-9098-06B069CA3626.jpeg
Clean shoe

Speaking of TS. Is it just me or other folks too? everytime I see the above dunk I think of the air force below.
20200914_134828.jpg

LOL get off y'all high horses. Always gotta find a way to make travis scott a scapegoat, it's pathetic. Folks have been calling non-SB dunks SBs for over 10 years. It's because the SB product line redefined and literally reinvented the dunk silhouette. The most coveted and popular dunks were SB dunks. So people see a dunk and associate them with the SB product line. Think of how brand names tend to become everyday vernacular for generic products. Kleenex, q-tip, band-aid. Makes you really think about what we should call bandaid SB dunks, eh?

I think every dunk made from 1999-2002 is better than any SB.

sure but i doubt you mom was actually playing with game systems.

this year theres been plenty of regular and SB dunks released. feel like even if you weren't into dunks 6-months ago you'd at least understand theres a difference.
6 months isn't enough time to differentiate :lol: for non sneaker people.

LOL get off y'all high horses. Always gotta find a way to make travis scott a scapegoat, it's pathetic. Folks have been calling non-SB dunks SBs for over 10 years. It's because the SB product line redefined and literally reinvented the dunk silhouette. The most coveted and popular dunks were SB dunks. So people see a dunk and associate them with the SB product line. Think of how brand names tend to become everyday vernacular for generic products. Kleenex, q-tip, band-aid. Makes you really think about what we should call bandaid SB dunks, eh?

band aids = ouchie wouchie boo boo tapes

Can’t agree in terms of comfortability tho.
These are from 2002 and I don’t think I can wear them w/o putting zoom insole instead coz they sure feel like wearing bricks and it was like that when they were new if my memory serves correct. Didn’t like it that much when I copped em back then and have only worn few times..., 17 or 18 years later, like it very much somehow and wore them frequently this summer....
E0F2C57F-2428-4980-A4BC-2C87B5E524AB.jpeg

Attachments

• 6BDFCD34-AAA6-4F99-BD64-5542E00A4C00.jpeg
    6BDFCD34-AAA6-4F99-BD64-5542E00A4C00.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 97
Relax, parrots, virgil already wore michigan dunks :rolleyes

No argument from me. Now that I've had a few 99-03 pairs in the last couple years, definitely appreciating their shape and materials. The leather from that era is eh but the suede is unmatched. I had almost exclusively SB dunks for most of my time buying dunks. But since more dunk hype came around 2018-present more sellers started selling more of their dunks. I've finally been able to snag some of the old non-SB gems in my size. Except pistachios

Can't really tell - are these suede, or like an aged leather? At first I thought leather, but these look like suede.

Eh82ujTUwAAq0OC.jpeg
I think its that cracked leather that they used on the porcelains. I wonder if it chips away to another color like those...

Can see it better in these closeups

Back
Top Bottom