2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

431A4419-6289-4DAC-8E9A-FE74C5F52195.jpeg
FECF95D0-39F2-4304-9F9D-CA85AF2E70E1.jpeg
0A916292-B93F-4992-9098-06B069CA3626.jpeg
Clean shoe

these look dope with those laces

I think its that cracked leather that they used on the porcelains. I wonder if it chips away to another color like those...

Can see it better in these closeups

These would be even better if the tongue actually had the real “Flight“ logo but they’re still nice. I definitely want a pair but can’t get my hopes up these days.

Need release info on those. Hopefully they’re a ISO/OL release. Feel I have a better chance that way.

Can’t agree in terms of comfortability tho.
These are from 2002 and I don’t think I can wear them w/o putting zoom insole instead coz they sure feel like wearing bricks and it was like that when they were new if my memory serves correct. Didn’t like it that much when I copped em back then and have only worn few times..., 17 or 18 years later, like it very much somehow and wore them frequently this summer....
E0F2C57F-2428-4980-A4BC-2C87B5E524AB.jpeg
Relax, parrots, virgil already wore michigan dunks :rolleyes

No argument from me. Now that I've had a few 99-03 pairs in the last couple years, definitely appreciating their shape and materials. The leather from that era is eh but the suede is unmatched. I had almost exclusively SB dunks for most of my time buying dunks. But since more dunk hype came around 2018-present more sellers started selling more of their dunks. I've finally been able to snag some of the old non-SB gems in my size. Except pistachios
The leather from that era is better than SBs and GRs that were being released in the later 2000s.

What I really like from that era is the colorways.

Y'all here upset cause some dunks are going for a couple hundred more on the resale market meanwhile im over here stressing that E30s(specifically the m3) have gone up tens of thousands over the last couple years smh. (Relevant to that TS pic)

Y'all here upset cause some dunks are going for a couple hundred more on the resale market meanwhile im over here stressing that E30s(specifically the m3) have gone up tens of thousands over the last couple years smh. (Relevant to that TS pic)

a clean, low milage e30 will continue to go up with age regardless of who promotes them

Back
Top Bottom