• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven’t bought madden in years. But since I’m working from home and no real date on when I’ll be returning back, might just cop it this year

Such a shame that the brand new stadium might not have any fans in it for the season opener :lol:

But then again, it is Vegas and they were one of the first cities to push for an early re-opening so maybe they'll allow fans :lol:

Such a shame that the brand new stadium might not have any fans in it for the season opener :lol:

But then again, it is Vegas and they were one of the first cities to push for an early re-opening so maybe they'll allow fans :lol:
I remember seeing a quote from MD that said he wouldn’t be at the games if fans weren’t there and he also said he’s not sure if having fans in attendance is even a good idea (paraphrasing)

My memory is pretty ****, but didn't a majority of those game winning drives/comebacks come from that one good season we had with Del Rio?

Falls outside the scope of that tweet but Carr put up really good comeback numbers year 2 as well.

I want to say he had more game winning drives than any other QB in their first 2 years in the league.

I don't even know what to make of Derek Carr tbh :lol:

Maybe being in MAGA country will step his game up better.

Apparently this all stems from a recent radio interview he did.

Ramsey was asked to name his top destination, allegedly he named the Raiders, Cowboys, Bucs, and Texans.

The reason he gave, no state income tax. :lol:

Apparently this all stems from a recent radio interview he did.

Ramsey was asked to name his top destination, allegedly he named the Raiders, Cowboys, Bucs, and Texans.

The reason he gave, no state income tax. :lol:
I’d imagine Vegas is going to be a hot spot for free agents moving forward due to the no state taxes and the cost of living being pretty damn cheap.

Back
Top Bottom