Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And.....Vegas :lol:
:lol: I may be in the minority here, but I don't know if I'd like living out in Vegas or not for all the festivities that comes with Vegas.

I'm also older now and I can't imagine being a young 20 something year old with millions of dollars living in Vegas :lol:

Do y’all know if they’re still gonna be showing the Raiders in a weekly basis in the Bay Area? Or am I gonna have to cough up for NFL Sunday a Ticket?

Do y’all know if they’re still gonna be showing the Raiders in a weekly basis in the Bay Area? Or am I gonna have to cough up for NFL Sunday a Ticket?

I don't think they will. The Silver & Black Show and all the pregame/post game shows, are all going to KRON but no regular season games.

My understanding is that CBS basically gets their pick as to what to show in the Bay Area market for games week-to-week.

I don't think they will. The Silver & Black Show and all the pregame/post game shows, are all going to KRON but no regular season games.

My understanding is that CBS basically gets their pick as to what to show in the Bay Area market for games week-to-week.

Shieeeeet. Looks like it's stream life then.

2020 team captains.

38ECF2DB-CBCE-4FF6-8878-2FBD42FC4A45.jpeg

Edwards was a four year college player so I figured he'd be one of the older rookie WR but turns out he skipped a year in school and still 21.

Back
Top Bottom