• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giving up 30 points ain't it. Just gonna chalk it up to it being Week 1. A lot of teams gave up a lot of points this morning.

Can’t b gettin in shootouts every week and lookin at the D that may be what could happen. Gotta face Mahomes twice, Brady, Brees, Allen threw for 300+...Rivers gonna Rivers...it’s gotta get better real quick..

Can’t b gettin in shootouts every week and lookin at the D that may be what could happen. Gotta face Mahomes twice, Brady, Brees, Allen threw for 300+...Rivers gonna Rivers...it’s gotta get better real quick..

Oh god, the games vs KC are gonna be nerve wracking.

Our defense should be fine. It’s only week one. We have 7 new starters on defense. By week 8 we should know if we have a good defense.

The defense does look faster, it does look like it has some attitude behind it, and I think we got some pieces to be better than 30 points.

Teddy is a pretty good QB. McCaffery is the best RB in the league, and it’s week 1 of a season with no preseason reps. I think they’ll be okay. I hope :lol:

More reps, film study and course correction from Gunther should help.

Another thing - when Ruggs went out I felt like our passing game took a huge hit. Even tho he played in the 2nd half I don’t think Ruggs touched the ball once.

I really wanted to see more of Bryan Edwards (1 reception for 9 yards).I felt like I seen him in the game a lot, but I don’t think he got a lot of looks.

Same with Zay Jones and Agholor (even though he had the TD). Renfrow was barely in the game but did have a huge couple of plays down the stretch. We need more production out of the WR’s outside of Ruggs.

Another thing - when Ruggs went out I felt like our passing game took a huge hit. Even tho he played in the 2nd half I don’t think Ruggs touched the ball once.

I really wanted to see more of Bryan Edwards (1 reception for 9 yards).I felt like I seen him in the game a lot, but I don’t think he got a lot of looks.

Same with Zay Jones and Agholor (even though he had the TD). Renfrow was barely in the game but did have a huge couple of plays down the stretch. We need more production out of the WR’s outside of Ruggs.

Yea Ruggs basically played 1.5 quarters. I was super impressed with him, 5 touches for 65 yards in about 18 minutes.

Everything he catches is with his hands and good body orientation. He also easily beat Devonte Johnson deep over the middle on the 2nd play of the game but a slight overthrow.

Feels good. I didn’t think the team would have this effect on me after leaving.. But mannnn if I didn’t pick up my phone and start talking mess to everyone I know.....Hahahhaha Rrrraaaaaiiiiders

This pic is dope AF
F47F5528-DC0E-43B8-BD7D-A7E341343539.jpeg

In all seriousness, I'm watching last night's game and I gotta say it makes me extremely happy to see Karl Joseph starting on an NFL defense and making plays.

In all seriousness, I'm watching last night's game and I gotta say it makes me extremely happy to see Karl Joseph starting on an NFL defense and making plays.
Wish we would kept KJ over Erik Harris. Probably more of a financial decision than anything and the gap between the two vs the performance probably didn’t justify it.
Still woulda been nice to see KJ and Abrams in the same backfield together.

Wish we would kept KJ over Erik Harris. Probably more of a financial decision than anything and the gap between the two vs the performance probably didn’t justify it.
Still woulda been nice to see KJ and Abrams in the same backfield together.

Two missiles

Back
Top Bottom