• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ain't even no WCO - we don't throw no damn slants. Carr out here checking down all the damn time.

Man exactly, I'm no expert on the WCO but it seems like we remove all of the components that actually make it effective while Gruden labels it "the evolution of..."

Eh. The offense was movin. Just couldn’t get over the hump.

Turnovers killed any momentum or potential we had. When you’re playing against playoff teams you can’t make those mistakes.

The bigger issue to me is this defense. Week in and week out they’re giving up 30 points.

Impound the Carr, I'm ready for Gruden to have his own Q.B to eliminate the excuses going forward.

Raiders drive the ball but settle for field goals. You’re never gonna win if you just trade field goals for touchdowns.

And they couldn’t stop **** on 3rd down

Raiders drive the ball but settle for field goals. You’re never gonna win if you just trade field goals for touchdowns.

And they couldn’t stop **** on 3rd down

To be fair, we went it on 4th down like two or three times today and got shut down on all attempts.

Eh. The offense was movin. Just couldn’t get over the hump.

Turnovers killed any momentum or potential we had. When you’re playing against playoff teams you can’t make those mistakes.

The bigger issue to me is this defense. Week in and week out they’re giving up 30 points.

Yea for sure. My complaints about the offense are more "nice to haves" but the changes needed on defense are just crucial.

They said Guenther called the game from the box today to "see better." :smh:

We night not hold a team to less than 30 until week 8.

edit: Didn't realize the Browns averaging damn near 40 after today. We gonna be running up the wrong numbers through November if things don't change. :lol:

this is looking like Gruden Tampa Bay post super bowl. All 7-9, 9-7 teams.

Only top level staff I have full confidence in is Mayock.

Was telling my boy week 1 that I'd be super interested in running dual coordinators, with Gruden just steering the ship, but that will never happen.

What makes have confidence in Mayock? The Ferrell pick is looking really bad right now. This draft class is looking like a wash too. Bowden pick.

get Jacobs a good backup or else Gruden gonna run him into ground like he did Cadillac Williams

- Mullen is a great pick.
- verdict is out on Abrams. But you can call this his rookie year, and if we’re gonna base him off that then I’m willing to say he’s straight so far.
- Ruggs looks straight from the small *** sample size.
- Bryan Edwards - TBD, that man gotta stay healthy.
- Renfrow is straight
- John Simpson has been aiight so far. I don’t think Kolton Miller was a Mayock pick tho.
- Amik Robertson got smoked today. I think thats the first time we've seen him all season
- The Lynn Bowden Jr. pick obviously didn't work out
- Maxx Crosby had a great rookie season, got 3 sacks this season I believe.
- The Ferrell pick is still TBD in my opinion. He's shined a few times, but may not have been worth that 4th overall pick or whatever we got him at.
- Foster Moreau is aiight.

Obviously not every pick has been a hit, but i think it's a little to early to judge some of these players and evaluate Mayock until they all got a few seasons under their belts. I do worry about Jacobs being the new Cadillac. That **** has been runnin through my mind since last season :lol:

Last edited:
Our defense was **** under Ken Norton Jr. also though.
We just don't have the right pieces on defense right now.

We have objectively better pieces this year and our team defense has still regressed.

Guenther's view of the game on a philosophical level is infuriating to me.

I don't think he could do **** with a defensive roster that was top half of the NFL.

Mariota can play in the secondary?

Mariota maybe 80% of the QB Carr is that's probably generous.

We have **** strategic systems on both sides of the ball.

While I understand how ad the defense is lacking, ever since Carr to that injury dude has turned into a check down machine. Atleast pre-injury he was willing to move the ball with his feet.

His internal clock is shot.

I'd rather see someone else try to see someone else working in this offense since it obviously isn't going to get better and we will literally be in a shootout each week.

Right?? It's not Carr that's losing the games for us. Our defense stinks.

I'd also make the argument that he hasnt been able to win them for us either if it becomes apparent we need the offense to carry us (like for most of this year and in our division alone)

This team losses game because the defense talent & offensive game plan are poor.

I never go into a game like, “yeah our coaching staff is about to out-coach the **** outta the other teams”.

That is the problem.
Especially when your head coach has a 10 year deal
Especially when your talent level is average at best.

Gruden isn’t going anywhere so we need a unicorn at Qb that can make plays that aren’t there, lift his teammates & carry us to wins.

It’s funny cause Carr is the perfect guy to execute Gruden’s schemes. He’s not even doing a bad job it’s just that EVERYTHING has to go perfect on offense for us to win a game. That’s the result of bad gameplanning and an average at best roster.

Marcus Marota stinks. He does absolutely nothing better than Derek Carr right now. It would be a downgrade.

Why does this base love the back up QBs so much? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom