• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marcus Marota stinks. He does absolutely nothing better than Derek Carr right now. It would be a downgrade.

Why does this base love the back up QBs so much? :lol:
Bra I swore Marques Tuiasosopo had next. Never happend tho

Gruden had to fix all of Gannon's bad habits. Gruden taught him how to throw it sidearm with such elegance and finesse under pressure.
Huh? He learned none of that from Gruden. We were an offense that kept everything 15 and in. You probably had the greatest WR tandem in Rice and Brown lining up and James Jett running the occasional fly route.
We were run and short pass heavy on offense. The complaint I had about Carr last week. Glad to see we are opening up the field some more.

Big west coast offense no shotgun. Always swore Jeff George could do damage if we would've been open but Al wasnt having it.

I legit didn't know and was hoping somebody was gonna tell me.
My point still stands though :lol:

A75F4E44-F0DA-4C9C-8B34-DD276B392CD9.jpeg

I still think the Raiders should add more defensive presence. Eric Reid is out there.

I gotta believe Earl Thomas is a AB situation waiting to happen if no team has signed him at this point.

I still think the Raiders should add more defensive presence. Eric Reid is out there.

I gotta believe Earl Thomas is a AB situation waiting to happen if no team has signed him at this point.

We need at DT that can collapse the pocket up the middle. It would allow Key, Crosby and Ferrell to get more sacks

I think Eric Reid would be a distraction do to his political stances

Back
Top Bottom