2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris tucker.gif

Those are WILD comments especially working in D.C.

Why these coaches think we care at all about their opinions they're just so comfortable to talk nonsense.

Good for the NY Times for publishing that article and the Browns look ridiculous with their "investigation" into the matter. Don't let all the other teams that were in on the "sweepstakes" off either LMAO. Imagine giving money and support to a team that sought out and paid A QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS for a rapist and predator. Sports are funny, man. Dude can throw a football real good and it don't matter what he does off the field. NFL is quick to ban a dude for drugs or gambling but this? Quiet as hell.

Anyway, good for Kupp. He earned it.

I admit.......I got no idea how the Rams are doin this. :lol:

From day 1 I been sayin I didn't want Watson. Lotta jaws were jackin at me. I still think he'll somehow slide by, but no way I want that dude reppin my team. :smh:

Del Rio. :stoneface:

Deshaun Watson could’ve potentially avoided all the deserved scrutiny and judgement this whole situation if he’d just been upfront with all these women. “Hey, I’m trying to bust those skins but I’m into massage role play. You down!? No? Cool.. apologize for the inconvenience, have a great day”

But no… he decided it was best to take advantage of women who were probably genuinely excited to provide a service to a high profile athlete and then pretty much cornered/blindsided them into acting out his sexual fantasies. Just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom