2024 NBA Draft Thread

He has to have higher hopes than Ulis right? I don't follow HS ball as close as you guys just go off what I see in YT vids and write ups
I think he has higher hopes than Ulis but with that release/form and his frame/size, it’s tough to project. Most of the guys like him who stick in the league can shoot it better/cleaner.

That was my very first take on the situation. I knew it would be fun but wasn't exactly sure where he could take it. If he doesn't clean up his shot then it's going to be pretty much DOA when you consider his size

It look so lazy, and “too cool” :lol:. ***** be shooting like he not 6ft lol. I don’t get it. I think he can improve it tho. Cuz his touch on floaters and other **** is nice.

And like you said....he got a whole lot of ***** that’s so far ahead of the schedule, and some you can’t teach.

Why do YOU do THIS? :lol: :smh:

But one thing I’m noticing to your point on guarding differently, is how nba teams are beginning to guard smaller guards. Especially ones who need the ball in their hands as sole playmakers..... And can get taken out by face guarding etc. even luka be going thru this at times. And he big/physical, but it’s a thing. Seeing the box-1 and triangle and twos etc. This is how they are combating the spacing and 3 making from the lead playmaking guards etc.

Really interested to see the adjustments. I hate gimmick defenses man, but it’s looking like the way.
Yeah I mean I been saying that about all small guards for forever. Especially since the Cs have had plenty of them :lol:

Don't think it could be me drafting one.

It look so lazy, and “too cool” :lol:. ***** be shooting like he not 6ft lol. I don’t get it. I think he can improve it tho. Cuz his touch on floaters and other **** is nice.

And like you said....he got a whole lot of ***** that’s so far ahead of the schedule, and some you can’t teach
That’s really what it is. Perfect way to describe it. He can clean that up for sure. His vision and passing is crazy.

He’s also much smaller than Trae though. That’s concerning defensively.

Saw that Greg Brown among others were kept out of tonight's game and next Wednesday's game as well. Hopefully nothing major that has to do with red flags but the details were not released.

I see the potential in Zaire Williams, I feel like he could be a 3 level scorer and right now he's in my top 6-7. But god damb I'll say it again he got them Bambi legs and it prevents him from having an effective handle/drive off the dribble. Feel like he's always falling or getting knocked off balance

Watching him size up right now was straight comedy, he tried like 5 different shakes and then got called for a travel cuz he literally stayed in place and the defender didn't bite on anything :rofl:
He’s questionable to me, only good for wide open jumpers

He’s questionable to me, only good for wide open jumpers
Absolutely justified. I just think outside Cade, Suggs, Mobley and the 2 G Leaguers, there's questions for everyone. I'm leaning Williams and Brown as the next 2 with Moody and Barnes lingering. I mean all these dudes got questions tbh just depends on who we think has bigger questions

I'm also kind of convincing myself that Kispert in the lottery is fine

This website sucks, but zero first-round draft projections for Coach K 🔥

Yet Marshall and Western Kentucky make the list

This website sucks, but zero first-round draft projections for Coach K 🔥

Yet Marshall and Western Kentucky make the list
If I’m looking at mock correctly, Duke has no picks at all :wow:

Add in Patrick Baldwin soon.

Any site that doesn’t have Jalen Johnson top 10 should not be taken seriously.

Triple Double watch tonight

Jalen Johnson is grabbing more boards than most bigs and y’all really gonna believe he not getting drafted :lol:

You mean in guards or in general. Mobley not even lowkey putting his name in the hat for #1
It’s kind of hard in a guard driven league to have a big prospect come close to those level of guard or wing prospects. You have to be a ridiculously talented big to go #1 in a strong draft today with guards. Look at most of the top bigs in the league right now and think about how many were #1 overall picks. Only KAT?

Back
Top Bottom