2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in 2021 we still making humans that look like this?

i_c3_a7_65_ryan-mcdonough.png

???

Mans looking he came right out of the 1950s.

C'mon wypipo.

Yoooo. This post had no business being this funny.

I legit lol'd.

I don't even care if Melo signs wit the Lakers or not, Just not the Knicks :smh: . Org & the media did my guy filthy the first time around, i know *****ass pringles ain't around no more nah

He’s a hustle player with a limited skill set and plays solid D.

He’s a highly replaceable backup.

Lakers gave him a lot of leash and he’s just ok.

Good for him though.
I agree that he's just ok. I just feel like 9m a year for your 7th or 8th guy on the depth chart isn't bad, no matter who it is. Especially because teams are forced to pay guys below all star level 20m a year.

He didn't shoot well in the playoffs, but he's a 40% shooter from 3 last year and a solid defender... With a silver "Johnny on the spot" badge.

Surprised that the Lakers didn't at least low ball him and hope to get a home town discount.

No ring is guaranteed. Remember that. To say "Melo should go for a chance at a ring over money" is assuming the Lakers will win a ring. If he chooses the Lakers over being closer to his son and making more money (hypothetically) just for the Lakers not to win anything will be a huge regret for him

I don't even care if Melo signs wit the Lakers or not, Just not the Knicks :smh: . Org & the media did my guy filthy the first time around, i know ******** pringles ain't around no more nah

How did they do him filthy? Top 5 most important Laker, Phil Jackson is the one who wanted him out and made it clear via the media he wanted him gone.

TJ was an assist and steals leader last year despite being a sub, I’d take TJ over Caruso any day.
Me too. But wasnt comparing the 2. Just saying that 9m a year isn't as much of a stretch as folks made it seem. Especially for a key rotation guy.

Just to be fair... Tj had the ball in his hands way more being that Caruso played with lebron. Tj got alot of burn with the injuries and instability in Indiana.

I've thought this about Indiana before.

-foe

Saw a Bulls game this year with Theis, Lauri, Vooch, someone else who I can't recall, and Coby White.

Strangest lineup I'd seen. And Coby with those players on the floor at the time made me do a double take. :lol:

Melo coulda got the ring wit Bron and wade, but took they money and bosh got his ring instead.
I can see history repeating itself

No ring is guaranteed. Remember that. To say "Melo should go for a chance at a ring over money" is assuming the Lakers will win a ring. If he chooses the Lakers over being closer to his son and making more money (hypothetically) just for the Lakers not to win anything will be a huge regret for him
Nah. If he in LA, he gets to cheat on Lala in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom