2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
230325224_4949931965035288_7088182626559848129_n.jpg

Supposedly #2 in the world & don’t medal. The decline of the Gasols were just too much for Spain to overcome. You wonder if they’ll ever be able to get back. Pau & Marc were incredibly gifted at one point.

Supposedly #2 in the world & don’t medal. The decline of the Gasols were just too much for Spain to overcome. You wonder if they’ll ever be able to get back. Pau & Marc were incredibly gifted at one point.

everyone was trash outside Rubio and Sergio. Their wings were bad all Olympics too.

the Spanish AAU system gotta do better

Shai :smh::smh:

Idk why I feel like Oubre is ready to turn the corner & be that super 4th or 3rd option a team like the Knicks coulda gave a swing on. Something team friendly of course. Fournier is what he is already. And I don’t really vibe with French players as of late. Thanks Frank.

Add Melo to that bench & watch the show.

Spencer’s getting 20? That’s not terrible when Lowry was supposedly gonna get high 20’s or more

Mavs didn’t want to go for that and keep tim?

I’m all for these guys getting paid, but what exactly has he done to earn that contract?

His first two years he was a starter on playoff teams. In both cases, the team weren’t even expected to make the playoffs before the season and he was a major part of why they got there.

Last season he averaged 24, 5 and 7, on very efficient shooting, for a bad Thunder team. They were in full tank mode. A lot of people believe they basically shut him down because they team was winning more often than management preferred when he was playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom