2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all for these guys getting paid, but what exactly has he done to earn that contract?
His shooting %s last year while still leading the NBA in unassisted, 1 on 1 offense where all time level, while playing with bums who wouldnt be in the NBA if the Thunder werent deliberately trying to lose. He sat a lot of the year because we needed to lose as more as possible.

Shut the hell up Bobby. Luka needs someone else who can dribble the ******* basketball. Point guards can usually do that but they need more than just shooting

Shut the hell up Bobby. Luka needs someone else who can dribble the ****ing basketball. Point guards can usually do that but they need more than just shooting
I’d like to see them get a wing that can dribble. Not Derozen though.
My thought process has always been a wing rather than a point guard.

I never understood the Kyle Lowry route.

Funny thing is Dekobe was a lot better than Lowry last year. And he’s younger. Granted he isn’t the seamless fit Lowry is but yeah he has some usefulness if you don’t expect him to be a #1 or even a 2

Zion is repped by CAA btw...

- Trade Holiday for picks
- Hire a coach then fire him within the year
- Overpay Stevens who doesn't fit
- Trade Bledsoe + pick + Stevens to make cap room for free agents who don't want to sign there
- Try to find a replacement for Holiday and lose out on Lowry (an older version of Holiday)
- Lose Ball who fit in really well with Zion for a filler and a 2nd round pick

It's looking really ugly for them. I can't remember the last time I saw someone on a rookie deal request a trade but I wouldn't blame Zion to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom