2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys a generational talent player organization been having problems since the ad days . Last year they literally traded one of their best players for draft picks that are like in 2026 and they took Steven adams and Bledsoe then they extended the guy who averaged 9 and 8 for 18 million . They wasted 60 mill On salary for reddick adams and Eric . They paying top dollar for vets who Literallty basically had career low numbers but don’t want to pay lonzo ball who had career high numbers and Zion wants him back . Graham Thomas and garret ain’t better than Lonzo and you just traded a first round pick . Alll the moves u made last year basically just got erased and u wasted. A year of Zion’s rookie contract
Right I get all that complete disaster just not sure why they need to make a statement about it at this time. Everyone sees it.

Graham can’t defend can’t push the pace guy is 6.1 . Adams is a top 3 worst defensive center lonzo ball was their best defensive player it’s not even close and I don’t want to comment on Eric Bledsoe . I told everyone they getting traded before th season Ended and Y’all told me it’s not possible . Graham can’t be compared to Lonzo just he can shoot the 3 he does nothing else

Graham is a playmaker. Don’t care about pushing the pace when Lonzo isn’t much of a playmaker in the half court. Pace was one of the reasons they were so bad on defense anyways

Devonte putting up 17/3/7 this season. Write it in ink.

Remember when Melo didn't have a team to go to prior to Portland and the media asked LeBron if they should sign him? LeBron saying something like "oh do we have a spot? I don't know if we have a spot" - I wonder if that would account for something.

I've always wondered about this too. People everywhere say "LeGM" has so much pull.... if so, why was one of his best friends out of the League for so long? I definitely always wondered how come the Lakers didn't give Melo a call.

Same with dirty *** CP. Before free agency kicked off, the immediate rumors were Paul to the Lakers. Next thing you know, Bron and AD are sitting down with Russ on how to play together even though CP seems like the more natural fit.

I'm not trying to say he doesn't rock with them. Just a weird look is all.

Right I get all that complete disaster just not sure why they need to make a statement about it at this time. Everyone sees it.

Trash org should be on blast been having problems since ad days two coaches in two years needed shooters brought in Eric Bledsoe and adams for spacing . They struggle on defense and they literally let their best defensive player and 3 point shooter walk for 3 million dollar difference

DAA63A8A-1582-4B10-BB3B-7A9DBD94DAF0.jpeg

Lonzo a good defender?

does any womens team pose a threat to the womens usa basketball team?

dont really follow womens international play

There are no coincidences
Everything that's happening is meant to happen
Zion to NY is destiny
It is written
His momma named him Zion because she knew he'd play in the Mecca someday
The prophecy shall be fulfilled
AcceptableAmazingFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif
The last time the Knicks wanted a player this badly was melo …. And how that turned out ?

Bam struggled vs. Length in certain situations today.

Liked what I saw on the defensive end from Garuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom