2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix getting Javale to back up Ayton one of the most underrated signings today that nobody will talk about but come playoff time will make a huge and significant impact in the Suns' ability to keep up with the elite teams
When's the last time McGee was a factor in the playoffs?

I screamed at my TV live when this happen.

misha misha explain this

He’s so used to playing help defense cause Bledsoe can’t guard and the team is horrible at defense Meanwhile Bledsoe thought the pels were up 4 .Bledsoe is a clown he ain’t know they was heading for overtime after that made 3 he tought they won the game

Pels need spacing and defense not sure they got much better in those areas. BI or Zion gotta man up and be able to defend big wings

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
wavycrocket wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna
206to813 206to813

:pimp:

You’ve been waiting for this one. We’ve ALL been waiting for this one. A true GOAT of the game – if you know … you know. Dajuan Wagner, ladies and gentlemen. New Jersey royalty. High school hoops legend. D-Wag reminisces with the guys about the game they all love. His career, friendships and life. You truly aren’t going to want to miss this one.

‎Knuckleheads with Quentin Richardson & Darius Miles: Dajuan Wagner on Apple Podcasts

He’s so used to playing help defense cause Bledsoe can’t guard and the team is horrible at defense Meanwhile Bledsoe thought the pels were up 4 .Bledsoe is a clown he ain’t know they was heading for overtime after that made 3 he tought they won the game

This doesn't make any sense though. How on earth are you trying to put this on Bledsoe? :lol:

If you are seriously trying to excuse Lonzo Ball helping off THE BEST shooter on the opposite team to protect the basket in a 3 point game...I'm going to seriously start thinking you're Gelo.

“he’s used to playing help defense”

you’re better than this

You know this ur just a Lonzo hater go ask Bledsoe what’s he’s doing after that made three he thinks the pels are still up . Like I told everyone adams and Bledsoe getting shipped with picks and people laughed at me . I’d love to see the pels defense this year when they playing kira and graham 6.1 babies

5oxxyl1dq2f71.jpg

This list is crazy when you realize that a good portion of them have had very little buzz in terms of rumored destinations.

Drum in particular. I've seen ZERO teams linked to him.

I think I'd take him in BK over DJ right now though.

You know this ur just a Lonzo hater go ask Bledsoe what’s he’s doing after that made three he thinks the pels are still up . Like I told everyone adams and Bledsoe getting shipped with picks and people laughed at me . I’d love to see the pels defense this year when they playing kira and graham 6.1 babies

who hates Lonzo? I don’t think he’s what people think he is. No one thought Bledsoe and Adams were going to be good. I don’t understand how you can defend a bonehead play though. Cause if that was Bledsoe that helped you’d rightfully cook him.

and what does it matter if Lonzo is 6-6 if he doesn’t make layups. Doesn’t take layups and doesn’t get to the free throw line? Might as well be 6-1 too

:lol:

Dudes still wylin' about New Orleans not wanting to pay Lonzo all that cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom