2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his max if he leaves? Doesn't it dip to like $140m?

That's a hell of a lot of cash to have to try and make up outside basketball.

Guy got major Money from Jordan. If he goes to the Mecca money won’t be a problem he’s definitely leaving . Their not a playoff team this year this year so yah I don’t think he’s happy

@BIG LEEMELONE
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
@wavycrocket
frshstunna frshstunna
@206to813

:pimp:

You’ve been waiting for this one. We’ve ALL been waiting for this one. A true GOAT of the game – if you know … you know. Dajuan Wagner, ladies and gentlemen. New Jersey royalty. High school hoops legend. D-Wag reminisces with the guys about the game they all love. His career, friendships and life. You truly aren’t going to want to miss this one.

‎Knuckleheads with Quentin Richardson & Darius Miles: Dajuan Wagner on Apple Podcasts

I definitely thought he was going to be just like Allen Iverson in the league

What's his max if he leaves? Doesn't it dip to like $140m?

That's a hell of a lot of cash to have to try and make up outside basketball.
Inb4 "it's New York you can make money there cause it's New York blah blah blah" as if New York is magic.

I see I was too late.

whos left for the spurs to sign thats tall and white?

aepps20 aepps20 you need put in a good word to pop about your boy meyers leonard

I will do that because he needs to be BACK in the league.
DhbvaJ3UYAAiCFh.jpg-large-613x612.jpeg.jpg

Guy got major Money from Jordan. If he goes to the Mecca money won’t be a problem he’s definitely leaving . Their not a playoff team this year this year so yah I don’t think he’s happy
Just don't think there's any precedent that indicates he won't be able to have his cake and be able to eat it, too.

He'll get a S&T because New Orleans can't afford to let him walk for zero.
Inb4 "it's New York you can make money there cause it's New York blah blah blah" as if New York is magic.
Right. :lol:

Honestly...Zion and Ingram need to be better. If the blame was SVG and spacing...those issues got solved.

Lonzo ******* Ball shouldn't make or break a playoff berth for them. Generational talent Zion...and All Star Brandon Ingram have no excuses this year.

He’s so used to playing help defense cause Bledsoe can’t guard and the team is horrible at defense Meanwhile Bledsoe thought the pels were up 4 .Bledsoe is a clown he ain’t know they was heading for overtime after that made 3 he tought they won the game

Fam your arguing defense with someone who claims that Wiggins & Ben Simmons are a wash defensively, & also told me that Jokic & Embiid aren't really that far off defensively.... just save yourself the typing :lol:

I didn't take that the mean the Knicks make zero improvements. Just that teams who draft guys with real star potential make leaps and pass the Knicks, who are currently relying on Julius Randle as your #1 guy. Love Julius and the year he had, but he's likely not that type of guy.

The Knicks can definitely benefit from a disgruntled star trade but I just don't think any of your young guys are good enough to make a centerpiece of a deal like that. That means you end up decimating your roster and picks to make that deal happen, a la the Melo/Denver deal.

Pretty much.

Knicks just spinning their wheels man.

Fam your arguing defense with someone who claims that Wiggins & Ben Simmons are a wash defensively, & also told me that Jokic & Embiid aren't really that far off defensively.... just save yourself the typing :lol:

That great defense Embiid and Simmons played against the hawks did what?

Never said the jokic and embid defense mistaking me for someone else And I told people I rather have Wiggins over Ben before the playoffs . I was ripping Ben Simmons the whole season and look what happened . He’s not in the dunkers spot no more we got doc rivers as the coach he’s improved his pick setting guy was scared to touch the ball .I told y’all he’s getting traded after this season where’s he at ? I told you playoff time crunch time he chokes but y’all don’t bring that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom