2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami gonna still struggle to score especially if PJ gonna play a lot of minutues Jimmy PJ and Bam is lockdown offense

This list is crazy when you realize that a good portion of them have had very little buzz in terms of rumored destinations.

Drum in particular. I've seen ZERO teams linked to him.

I think I'd take him in BK over DJ right now though.

I think its totally possible Drummond goes unsigned

1PEw.gif

Seriously, I know yall dudes don't appreciate podcasts but this DaJUan Wagner episode of Knuckleheads is vicious man.

If you grew up during that time period when he was the MAN, this is for you.

Seriously, I know yall dudes don't appreciate podcasts but this DaJUan Wagner episode of Knuckleheads is vicious man.

If you grew up during that time period when he was the MAN, this is for you.
Man him and Randy Foye had the entire state of New Jersey in a figure four lock. Terrorized everyone on the court lol.

Looks like his son is doing the same, because Camden is nationally ranked in the top 10.

James Johnson can't shoot. If he just took Jeff Green's minutes...that's a downgrade.

He should help in the goon department i guess.

Reactions: MVP
Man him and Randy Foye had the entire state of New Jersey in a figure four lock. Terrorized everyone on the court lol.

Looks like his son is doing the same, because Camden is nationally ranked in the top 10.
Speak on this.

I knew he was good but didn't know he had the city on fire like that.

Miami did all this to be fringe conference finals contenders. For two more years.
Ironically for Lowry the Heat now look almost exactly like the Raps right after Kawhi left.

Going to be elite defensively and will score enough in a regular season environment to win a lot of games, but they just won’t have enough pop in the playoffs to make it out of the conference.

But with another compressed season, you just have to give yourself a chance. So they absolutely could get injury luck & make a run like Phoenix.

When/if the league gets back to a regular schedule, no chance for them.

Y'all do this every season about the Heat. Always start from the viewpoint that Pat Riley is never going to tank a season. He's never going to intentionally put out a lottery team. He's going to make moves to at least give the team a chance.

The team always ends up better than what y'all predict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom