2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of these moves. Couldn't be me either. Yet here we are.

I am totally aware that my team is inept. Hopefully one day you see the light as well.

Someone photoshop him watching Embiid

F6E76FC0-BDDF-4749-9E3E-33BC8AB6031B.jpeg

Tremendous run in the bubble, beyond that Miami has only won 1 playoff series since Lebron left.

So “always” & “every season” isn’t entirely off-base.

Now you're being disingenuous because Miami was supposedly "left for dead" and were suppose to be a perennial lottery team. That was the narrative in here. I'm not one to dig up old posts.

But every year Riley sent a 1st Round Draft Pick away, that pick was supposedly going to end up a Top 3 pick. That was the 76ers greatest asset at one point

"Miami is going to finish in the bottom of the standings and that pick will be a tradeable asset"

That was the actual conversation going on in here in the post LeBron years.

Cool. Neither squad is winning anything without them. Just curious as to why the old role players are an issue when what's what Brooklyn has as well for the most part.
Brooklyn at least has youth.
Claxton, Bruce Brown , Maybe even Cam Thomas and Sharpe. Jevon might be decent. The youngest player in the Lakers roster is AD.

Brooklyn at least has youth.
Claxton, Bruce Brown , Maybe even Cam Thomas and Sharpe. Jevon might be decent. The youngest player in the Lakers roster is AD.

Bro none of them guys besides Brown and maybe Claxton will get any burn when it matters most. There was a reason that KD and injured Harden were playing 45 minutes a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom