2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
drum > Dwight

laugh all yall want

i guarantee embiid will have him right as a back up
While I agree, dwight didn’t exactly set that high a bar. Dude was a liability and somehow found a way to use a bulk of his fouls in the 12 minutes a game he played

TBH this is best for Drummond. Being a legit backup on a contender will get you another contract.

Flaming out on a bottom dewelling team like the Magic or Thunder will find you out the league

Bro none of them guys besides Brown and maybe Claxton will get any burn when it matters most. There was a reason that KD and injured Harden were playing 45 minutes a game.
The other guys are their for the regular season so they can load manage. I doubt the lakers rotation can do the same for them . Since they all old

TBH this is best for Drummond. Being a legit backup on a contender will get you another contract.

Flaming out on a bottom dewelling team like the Magic or Thunder will find you out the league

nah man I’m not playing 16 minutes a game at 27 when I get a double double in my sleep. And I for sure ain’t backing up the most disrespectful dude in the league either.

hands getting dealt.

F5D5BB94-DDC7-49E5-8267-26DBB4066594.jpeg

I am RETIRING. No way I am taking this hit to my pride for the vet minimum. Double the L? No way

I mean didn't Miami gentleman sweep Milwaulkee the year prior to winning a chip :lol: , Added a vital two way player & things broke out for them just right, now they're champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom