2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is any of these Japanese ladies in the league?

the one lady that was injured played for the storm, but she wasn't healthy in time for the olympics. i forgot her name, but they mentioned her during another gm

My chemistry doesn’t allow for edibles to have any effect on me. Sadly.

Then there’s the whole vegan thing.

That’s a luxury I don’t even need how I see it.

They kept focusing on Megan Rapinoe. Were any of the men's team there?

Was dope when the men's team was popping up randomly to support the various women's events at past Olympics. Swimming, beach volleyball, basketball....

gettyimages-82369588-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-83063723-2048x2048.jpg

us-swimmer-dara-torres-watches-with-basketball-players-lebron-james-C3AW6P.jpg

kobe.jpg
Lol they weren't there to watch and support. They were there to clap cheeks. And pick out the next joint they were gon scheme on.

Probably not. Comradery just not the same in these games with the regulations and whatnot. Sucks. Hopefully 2024 can be on point with everything.

True.

Just seemed strange that Rapinoe, a soccer player got in but none of the men's bball team did.

Lol they weren't there to watch and support. They were there to clap cheeks. And pick out the next joint they were gon scheme on.

:rofl:

Actual factuals.

In this age of social media, they probably moving more stealthily now. Can't blame them.

Rapinoe dgaf and tryna clap cheeks tonight though. :nerd:

Giving new meaning to [curtis] get the strap [/curtis]. :nerd::nerd:

True.

Just seemed strange that Rapinoe, a soccer player got in but none of the men's bball team did.

:rofl:

Actual factuals.

In this age of social media, they probably moving more stealthily now. Can't blame them.

Rapinoe dgaf and tryna clap cheeks tonight though. :nerd:

Giving new meaning to [curtis] get the strap [/curtis]. :nerd::nerd:

Except Zion :lol:. Hes like an old person with technology. Send blatant exposed messages. Clicks on every offer in his email. Enters his social security number in when messages say he has to confirm his account. PW is 12345

One more time, for the people in the back: the men's team was there. They were shown on the broadcast.
Oh yeah they were there. Showed Middy and Jrue. Pop. They were in the stands. I didn't personally see the other big name guys though.

Except Zion :lol:. Hes like an old person with technology. Send blatant exposed messages. Clicks on every offer in his email. Enters his social security number in when messages say he has to confirm his account. PW is 12345

:lol:

Responds to text messages saying his HSBC account has been locked. Sends money to Africa to help out his captured high school friend. Gets extended warranty on all new purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom