2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I don't think that was Matt's take at all. It has nothing to do with the quality of CP3 as a player. It has to do with the head of the players association being one of the highest paid players in the league and how that might impact his ability to represent the average NBA player.

across industries, it's common for union presidents to make significantly more than rank and file members. in regards to CP3, him having a bigger payday compared to the 3rd string PG on the orlando magic is hardly a conflict of interest. as a player who was consistently eligible for max contracts, it makes sense for him to push for higher salary caps, which would get him and the "average" player paid more. since he's become union president, that salary cap has nearly doubled in 7-8 years. not saying that it's all been because of him but tell me another professional sports' franchise that has a stronger CBA and players' union?

Great shot but I don't think Maclung has passed the ball the whole game. :lol:

Neither has Reaves. :lol:

Reaves and McClung

pippen23.jpg

IT can skip the summer league and go to a training camp invite with the celtics tbh.

Working on a trade that lands Wiseman in NY. How soon can rookies get traded?

4 team transaction

Philly receives Dame & Dray
Golden State receives Ben & Randle
New York receives Wiseman & Moody.
Portland receives Kuminga, Maxey, Thybulle, Quickley, Robinson & 4 picks tbd

I think all teams win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom