2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some chicago cop got shot this weekend and they got her trending with #NeverForget and #SayHerName, tags created by and for the black community to protest unjust police executions. The cops have no ******* shame. Maybe they would if we paid them more though >D

I love Scottie Barnes as a prospect for a lot of reasons... But taking him over Jalen Suggs is damned near fireable if you aren't Masai Ujiri. :lol: :lol:

Most players who end up being “Great” in the NBA are already regular rotation guys by year two/three and Bol isn’t even that yet.

His height, build and current skill set make him a kind of tweener. He’s not strong enough to defend bigs and rebound really effectively, but he’s not skilled enough to just be a wing.

Most players who end up being “Great” in the NBA are already regular rotation guys by year two/three and Bol isn’t even that yet.

His height, build and current skill set make him a kind of tweener. He’s not strong enough to defend bigs and rebound really effectively, but he’s not skilled enough to just be a wing.

This all makes sense, but he barely gets runs with a deep Denver team, I would like to see him in a rebuilding team where he can get consistent minutes before making a decision.

I thought Oden would be great, he had the tools, but his knees wouldn’t let him. I thought him and B. Roy were the goods, but those damn knees. I certainly don’t believe Oden was a bust, his knees just wouldn’t allow him to fully flourish.

Your likely position in the league is the position you can best defend. ( Of course there’s outlier’s) I think Bol is a 4

Bol is just awkward. He wants to play like a guard but doesn't have the fluidity and has the size of a big but none of the strength. There's only one KD, time to stop hyping up every tall scrawny prospect with a hoopmixtape.

233629422_4968696446492173_7837951306631068992_n.jpg

Special

Silver/Stern have did OKC dirty, he hasn't rigged a draft for us yet. Cleveland got #1 after LeBron left (in fact they had the #1 pick 3 times in a 4 yr stretch), rigged it for Rose and LBJ to be taken by their hometown teams,, you could go to 2002 to get Yao and the frozen envelope, but I digress. Every time a team was sold or moved or renamed they got a # 1 pick. We have lost 3 mvps bruh. A near mvp.

Putting OKC at 6, just outside of the top 3 which was pretty consensus, gave Presti just enough leeway to try to be cute with it even though Kuminga was on the board still and we get shorter Ben Simmons minus the athletic ability, melanin, defense, socialite personality, probably a better ft shooter.

Masai's teams have always either been a solid lock for the playoffs or a lottery team with pretty much no in between.

With Dragic's contract and Spicy P, I see them blowing it up

Masai's teams have always either been a solid lock for the playoffs or a lottery team with pretty much no in between.

With Dragic's contract and Spicy P, I see them blowing it up
Masai has never undertaken a rebuilding job, so it'll be interesting if he decides to blow the Raptors up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom