2021 NFL Draft Thread: Jags on the Clock

Y'all know the drill. Even tho it's a weird year, and some guys aren't even playing this year, the NFL free labor machine goes on.

1605127258539.png

1605127355635.png

going be interesting as hell.. dolphins got the texans picks.. then what the teams with QBs decide to do at the top of the draft, like what does dallas do if they end up top 5 or what the hell do the giants do, i assume there is no way in hell the jete can pass on lawrence (so what trade value does donald even have)

Interested to see where devonte smith ends up going since he’s not going measure out great or test out great.. but dude is a damn good football player

QBs:

1. Zach Wilson
2. Justin Fields
3. Trevor Lawrence
4. Trey Lance ↔️
5. Brock Purdy
6. Tanner Morgan ⬇
7. Kyle Trask ⬆
8. Mac Jones⬆️

Last edited:
1. Zach Wilson
2. Trevor Lawrence
3. Justin Fields
4. Brock Purdy
5. Trey Lance
6. Kyle Trask
7. Mac Jones
8. Tanner Morgan

In.

Cowboys need to go secondary or Oline with their 1st.

1. Zach Wilson
2. Trevor Lawrence
3. Justin Fields
4. Brock Purdy
5. Trey Lance
6. Kyle Trask
7. Mac Jones
8. Tanner Morgan

May I ask why Wilson over Lawrence? Are you pre-knocking Lawrence for the Jets, or just believe Wilson is better overall?

May I ask why Wilson over Lawrence? Are you pre-knocking Lawrence for the Jets, or just believe Wilson is better overall?

I think Wilson is better.

But since you mentioned it, going #1 overall is an issue too...nothing to do with Lawrence, but strictly speaking historically. #1 Overall Q's don't pan out as a franchise guy far more than when they do.

The rankings just for fun though...I've never seen a snap of Trey Lance.

I'm laughin at the Trey Lance quip.

I am curious if the Jets can do anything. They have an extra 1 + a LT from this year, that's a start. But I trust them zilch.

how would you define it?

All-Pro caliber, someone who easily standouts when you have a good team around you (be it efficiency, production, or some other objective measure). The caveat here is building a good team, which most franchises drafting at #1 struggle mightily in doing.

It's not all about the player per se.

Last edited:
I mean obviously there have been some bad ones.. jamarcus obviously stands out and Tim couch

feel like carr just got thrown to the wolves

feel like Bradford and carson Palmer are kinda in same boat where they could only do so much.. luck is also in this boat, to me

vick was ahead of his time and in a bad situation, in a sense given the coaches they gave him

I still feel like you’re doing pretty ok.. but you gotta be willing to pass on QBs.. like I didn’t think baker should have gone 1st his year, if it were me I would have traded down and targeted chubb to go with Garrett

Back
Top Bottom