2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The browns need to seriously think about trying to get jj watt esp with vernon leaving
I don't wanna speak it into existence but Pitt should be all over that if he really wants out :lol:

Already got a lot of young studs on that side of the ball as it is, adding a leader like him would only help their depth and big time in the locker room.

Been looking like there's a big void in terms of actual locker room leaders there besides Tomlin for a while now since the leaders from those 2 chip winning squads retired. Ben's been great at a lot of things but he never came off as that field general type that dudes would put their bodies on the line for.

The browns need to seriously think about trying to get jj watt esp with vernon leaving

Texans definitely need to trade him if they are going to trade watson. Dude only plays like 6 games a year anyways so get a bunch of picks out of him while you still can.

Here I thought TB leaving last offseason made big waves :lol:

This offseason might be shaping up to be like the 2010 NBA offseason in terms of league paradigm shifting moves on tap

.... and he probably about to win a ‘Bowl

200 (1).gif

I’m really not understanding how Matt Stafford has become the most coveted QB. I mean we know why *cough cough* but still.

I guess I do feel like he’s much older :lol:

But he’s just kinda been castaway in Detroit all these years.

Btw...I was reminded the other day that Stafford and Russ Wilson were the same age. Blew my mind at first, but made sense after I thought about...but still...

Yeah, stafford was a 21 year old rookie. Russell was a 23/24 year old rookie. Stafford left as a true junior. Russell played 5 years, collegiately

He's also cheap cap wise. His cap hit to his new team is the same as Jacoby Brisett's was

yup, the added benefit with trading for dude.. Was same thing with OBJ

cause guaranteed money sticks with former team and then acquiring team is just paying the base

Here I thought TB leaving last offseason made big waves :lol:

This offseason might be shaping up to be like the 2010 NBA offseason in terms of league paradigm shifting moves on tap

Eh Schefter works in sports media so he has to sensationalize this type of stuff for viewer interest.

Cam is an irrelevant move.
Trubisky is a bum.
Ben is washed and nobody taking that $40m deal.
Fitzpatrick is a backup realistically.
Darnold hasn't shown anything.
Winston probably stays on the Saints or moves to a backup role elsewhere.
Alex Smith is mid. So is Jimmy G.
Doubt eagles find a taker for Wentz and his deal.
Also doubt Rams dump Goff and his deal is also crazy.
No way Cowboys let that team play with those weapons and Dalton at QB.
Packers not letting Rodgers leave.

Wisconsin doesn't have enough dough in the state to make this happen, free Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom