2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
both griese and namath at least made all pro teams, not that THAT means they should be in either

troy aikman, who also doesnt deserve to be in, never made an all pro team

Last edited:
yea.. you just gotta say "my bad" and move on.. you got GOT

i mean people understand with the all fake accounts that pop up

Got duped by a fake quote and won't admit it

idk how KD looks worse. Shannon is the one who goof'd and is ashamed to admit it :lol:
Shannon should have definitely admitted he was wrong, but KD logs on to Twitter LOOKING for a fight. Like at first I thought it was ok, but now it’s kinda obsessive.

If he ain’t retweeting “The Boardroom”, he’s looking to complain lol

Shannon should have definitely admitted he was wrong, but KD logs on to Twitter LOOKING for a fight. Like at first I thought it was ok, but now it’s kinda obsessive.

If he ain’t retweeting “The Boardroom”, he’s looking to complain lol

I mean I get THAT fight.. but when dude doing it with randoms THAT is when I question why he looking or bothering

engaging with the fans :pimp: :lol:

I'm entertained by it. Doesn't bother me one bit how an athlete decides to use their social media. Whether they're quiet as a mouse or repeatedly in some **** like KD

Same with Juju. I don't have the energy to be disgruntled about that

Buffalo signing Mitch makes all the more sense now :lol:

Might open the doors for Teddy to go back to Minny too :nerd:

Not srs of course :lol:

engaging with the fans :pimp: :lol:

I'm entertained by it. Doesn't bother me one bit how an athlete decides to use their social media. Whether they're quiet as a mouse or repeatedly in some **** like KD

Same with Juju. I don't have the energy to be disgruntled about that

i mean i'm entertained by it..

but that dude of all people gotta get the waste of energy it is.. like he gotta face random dudes loudly irrationally talking shh most of his nights at work in a normal year

like who would go home and want to go looking for more unwinnable fights to go fight

i mean i get if someone hits a nerve and not being able to just swallow it when theyre right there and really only couple feet from you.. but you kinda asking for it when you go searching your name on social media

tenor.gif

Injury prone as hellllllll and still took risks. Idiot. He’s only played 16 games once. I would’ve took the first big deal I was offered

straight up idiot. Looking like a straight sucker out here with those prove it deals. That agent might be an idiot too but it’s probably Clowney who kept doing it cuz I’m sure the agent wanted his big commission at that point.

Kind of wild to force the vaccine on someone but I get it I guess.
They aren't forcing, they are limiting access, but still maintain their jobs.

I mean this is a multi billion dollar industry.

Only thing, what about the employee athletes?🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom