2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos and Seahawks are opting out of reporting to 'voluntary' off season workouts next week because of 'COVID concerns'. Interesting. Should the NFL and the PA been fast tracking vaccines to all those dudes weeks ago?

Giants should look at Trask if he's in the second round

Would be smart, but I also think the Giants need to move on from Jones before drafting a new QB; ala Jets & Darnold. In NY it would cause too much a media headache for anyone to want to deal with if Jones & a rookie on the roster at the same time.

efsf.gif

All these mocks with Fields going to NE...

PFUO.gif

You’re gonna need 2 things to happen, with the second being dependent on the first.

1. 9ers pass (probably not gonna happen)
2. You can trade up to 4

If 9ers pass, Atlanta will have plenty of trade partners for that very reason.

You’re gonna need 2 things to happen, with the second being dependent on the first.

1. 9ers pass (probably not gonna happen)
2. You can trade up to 4

If 9ers pass, Atlanta will have plenty of trade partners for that very reason.
tenor.gif

Even though it rarely happens, I could see BB maybe trading up for that Falcons pick if he falls past 3.

Been an offseason full of bucking old habits so wouldn't be shocked at him trading up in a year with a strong QB class

Eli had a crazy career. 16 seasons. Only won playoff games in 2 seasons but had some epic incredible runs in those seasons where he played extremely well in those super bowl runs. I’m still salty off Kyle Williams and the 2011 NFC title game. But damn, Eli took hit after hit in that game and kept coming back for more. Have no choice but to respect that.

Outside of Patriots fans. I’m sure fans of a lot teams would take those Super Bowls even if it came with a decent amount of down seasons mixed in.

Eli had a crazy career. 16 seasons. Only won playoff games in 2 seasons but had some epic incredible runs in those seasons where he played extremely well in those super bowl runs. I’m still salty off Kyle Williams and the 2011 NFC title game. But damn, Eli took hit after hit in that game and kept coming back for more. Have no choice but to respect that.

Outside of Patriots fans. I’m sure fans of a lot teams would take those Super Bowls even if it came with a decent amount of down seasons mixed in.

9ers fans would take those 2 rings out of those previous 16 seasons lol.

I wonder why no teams have tried to trade for Michael Gallup. I wish Dallas could have a 3 headed monster at receiver but he gone leave

Eli the toughest QB of his era. He took some wallops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom