2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT: Eli sucks, you seen his numbers?

Reason: Eli has 2 rings, how many rings does Aaron has?

NT: Aaron is a beast you see his numbers, is not his fault they only got one ring, this is a team sport.

Reason: Exactly .... Eli still has 2 rings.

Ya keep talking about all the background noise, but the fact remains that he was a factor in getting two superbowl wins because at the end of the day, the QB takes the W/Ls.

Would be like crediting Brady for that 2nd Rams W.

if the opposition only scores 14 and 17, my first conclusion doesn’t jump to the QB getting all the credit

not to say he doesn’t deserve any credit, but I would look at the whole team’s effort

if the opposition only scores 14 and 17, my first conclusion doesn’t jump to the QB getting all the credit

Especially when that opposition was an all-time offensive team that averaged 37 PPG :lol:

Last edited:
You keep saying he sucked for all these years because his defense sucked, it then that he should be in the HoF specifically for winning 2 SBs when his defense played awesome.... seems like some cognitive dissonance there.

I don’t think Eli is trash by any means and he had some amazing moments, but he hasn’t done enough in addition to the SB wins to deserve the HOF.

the best part of eli's game was taking all them hits and getting back up
Yea will never question him or a guy's like Ben's toughness.

Just don't think he was ever top 5 at his position at one point in his career which I think should usually be the case for HOFers.

His pedigree and those chips in the manner that he won them kind of has it locked up though

Ey8u2oYW8AEUOEe

NickFolarin NickFolarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom