2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he loves that region.

05EC9B42-C7ED-4AC7-B5E2-BCD8DC29D8EE.jpeg

yeah i'm sure he does

Facts. You put his big HOF bound brother in that same scenario and he is folding in those big games that Eli won. Every single scenario....

maybe we should google how many times peyton’s teams have scored less than 14 or 17

all the games he has played and how many times that has happened

maybe we should google how many times peyton’s teams have scored less than 14 or 17

all the games he has played and how many times that has happened

Peyton is my favorite player but facts are facts :lol:

Put Peyton in that scenario in the 2011 NFC Championship against the 49ers and he's packing it up from the weather alone. You remember how much Eli got beat up that game?

Put Peyton in that Superbowl 42 against the Pats. That last sequence with the Tyree catch...Peyton would of sat his *** down :lol:

Superbowl 46...Peyton would of packed that one in soon as the pass rush got to him too on some of the throws Eli was making under pressure in the clutch

Peyton is my favorite player but facts are facts :lol:

Put Peyton in that scenario in the 2011 NFC Championship against the 49ers and he's packing it up from the weather alone. You remember how much Eli got beat up that game?

Put Peyton in that Superbowl 42 against the Pats. That last sequence with the Tyree catch...Peyton would of sat his *** down :lol:

Superbowl 46...Peyton would of packed that one in soon as the pass rush got to him too on some of the throws Eli was making under pressure in the clutch

who says Peyton is even in that situation, which is way I asked how many times have his offenses been held under those specific scores

Been listening to this T.O. interview with Mike Tyson today and it's been decent so far. Mike Tyson's interview style can be all over the place, I.E. TO is going into his history in college and Mike just cuts him off asking how old he is and what he has going on these days lol.

At the end of the day ....

Anyone can criticize Eli, but if you're a Giants fan ... you go to bat for that man. Win/Lose, dude kept ya relevant and got ya two rings.

Dudes all over the place putting numbers only to die in the post season ... FOH.

Fake *** fans ....

We are but we gotta put respect on Eli’s name in clutch situations :lol:. Something his brother was never...

Peyton came back from a 18 point deficit to beat the Pats in the AFC championship game and went on to win the SB that year.

Came back from 24pts to beat the chargers in 2012 too.

That's about it tho.

giphy (5).gif

Or you can just be happy with those 2 playoff runs that the team had..

and be realistic with dude

i mean just because I’m an eagles fan, don’t mean I gotta be unrealistic about nick foles

even in the super bowl run he wasn’t that good before the playoffs and wasn’t great in the falcons game.. but that man had a great game in the super bowl

that don’t make the rest of his career even good.. but I can be realistic and talk about the handful of good-great he has had, as strange as that shh is

All these trash NFL personnel people and garbage media “insiders” are playing right into our trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom