2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can just be happy with those 2 playoff runs that the team had..

and be realistic with dude

i mean just because I’m an eagles fan, don’t mean I gotta be unrealistic about nick foles

even in the super bowl run he wasn’t that good before the playoffs and wasn’t great in the falcons game.. but that man had a great game in the super bowl

that don’t make the rest of his career even good.. but I can be realistic and talk about the handful of good-great he has had, as strange as that shh is
Fake *** fan .... go figure.

Nick Foles got your 1 and only super bowl and you talking about being realistic???? Praise the man ... go bat for him the same way he did for you and your team ....

Good lord thats some trash ...😏

Again, ya dudes have 1 superbowl and it was Foles ....

Fake *** fan .... go figure.

Nick Foles got your 1 and only super bowl and you talking about being realistic???? Praise the man ... go bat for him the same way he did for you and your team ....

Good lord thats some trash ...😏

Again, ya dudes one 1 superbowl and it was Foles ....

im an eagles fan

if I wanted to be a nick foles fan, I would buy his jerseys from the many other teams he played for

im glad we got pretty much all of his high moments, don’t mean I gotta deny the low ones

im an eagles fan

if I wanted to be a nick foles fan, I would buy his jerseys from the many other teams he played for

im glad we got pretty much all of his high moments, don’t mean I gotta deny the low ones
What?????

Who got the eagles their Ring????

Stop it .... you always want to contradict and put your .02 cents on what I have to say ... but facts are facts ....

No other great eagles QB ever got you a ring.

But i understand ungrateful people ... is he a HOF - NO but if I was a Eagles fan, the slander wouldn't be tolerate and definitely not instigated by me ... thats a tools move.

Who got the eagles their Ring????

the 2017 team did

that doesn’t make nick a HOFer.. or make alshon the greatest WR.. some guys had great games.. some guys had a good-great season..

it was a special team.. it’s why the team, inclusive of coaches, could have a month and change at the end of the year before their first playoff game to get nick ready

they played great games, I appreciate them for that

doesnt mean I have to make them more than what they are or were

im also very realistic and glad the falcons f’d up a couple times in that game like this

or Julio not catching this

1618449609684.jpeg

the 2017 team did

that doesn’t make nick a HOFer.. or make alshon the greatest WR.. some guys had great games.. some guys had a good-great season..

it was a special team.. it’s why the team, inclusive of coaches, could have a month and change at the end of the year before their first playoff game to get nick ready

im also very realistic and glad the falcons f’d up a couple times in that game like this

1618449609684.jpeg

This really is not about HOF ... is about "fans" slandering their players that helped achived greatness.

You bashing Foles and that other dude bashing Eli ... or just making an argument against then is trash ... whether you agree or not ... I dont care .... to me is trash. IM NOT BASHING A PLAYER THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY TEAM WINNING ANY CHIP.

Not entertaining a negative conversation, not supporting a negative conversation not instigating a negative conversation.

If it wasn't for Foles, your team would still be **** like they were previous to him and after him .... fake fans.

This really is not about HOF ... is about "fans" slandering their players that helped achived greatness.

You bashing Foles and that other dude bashing Eli ... or just making an argument against then is trash ... whether you agree or not ... I dont care .... to me is trash. IM NOT BASHING A PLAYER THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY TEAM WINNING ANY CHIP.

Not entertaining a negative conversation, not supporting a negative conversation not instigating a negative conversation.

If it wasn't for Foles, your team would still be **** like they were previous to him and after him .... fake fans.

how am I bashing nick foles?

nick foles has had some great moments.. 27-2 year, 7 tds in raiders game, the nfc championship and super bowl in 2017 and even had some moments the following season

but the rest of his career does exist.. the man just got benched for Mitch trubisky

if I ever see him out somewhere, I’ll happily buy him a drink.. don’t mean I gotta be delusional

the 2017 team did

1618449609684.jpeg

That Keanu Neal play is EXACTLY why you want an Ed Reed or Earl Thomas. Instead of Jamal Adams.... Adams would’ve did the same thing as Neal. I joke a lot but plays like these cost your team.

I kind of feel you... there are Seahawks fans who bash Richard Sherman for going to the 49ers. I’m like did he give his best years as the #1 CB in the league to the 49ers? Did he make the biggest play of our only SB winning run with the 49ers? Nothing man could do now would make him any less a Seahawks legend. Same with Earl Thomas and his off the wall behavior.

i cant believe the jets are really drafting a quarterback top 3 again already

with the rookie contracts the way they are, makes sense

cards are the perfect example.. but you kinda gotta know what you have in order to pay dude and try cut his 5th cap hit and but some of the bonus in 4th year

but you got backups making what top 10 QBs get now

with the rookie contracts the way they are, makes sense

cards are the perfect example.. but you kinda gotta know what you have in order to pay dude and try cut his 5th cap hit and but some of the bonus in 4th year

but you got backups making what top 10 QBs get now

its still hilarious they took adams over mahomes when their qb was mccown lol

...and then traded him

its still hilarious they took adams over mahomes when their qb was mccown lol

...and then traded him

That was Mike Maccagnan for ya.

In all reality, trading away Jamal could end up being best move this franchise has made in God knows how long.

I kind of feel you... there are Seahawks fans who bash Richard Sherman for going to the 49ers. I’m like did he give his best years as the #1 CB in the league to the 49ers? Did he make the biggest play of our only SB winning run with the 49ers? Nothing man could do now would make him any less a Seahawks legend. Same with Earl Thomas and his off the wall behavior.

my expectations would be for any Seahawks fan to recognize how good those guys were

that don’t mean you ignore their flaws or mistakes, even when in Seattle.. people make mistakes..

but I wouldn’t expect any seahawks fan to defend some of this mess with earl, y’all ain’t his brother.. or even what Pete/the team has been doing with the offense

my expectations would be for any Seahawks fan to recognize how good those guys were

that don’t mean you ignore their flaws or mistakes, even when in Seattle.. people make mistakes..

but I wouldn’t expect any seahawks fan to defend some of this mess with earl, y’all ain’t his brother.. or even what Pete/the team has been doing with the offense
Yeah if you know me you know I’m not above criticizing the team in any way. In terms of a guy like Earl, it’s not that I defend his actions but it doesn’t change what he means to the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom