2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my expectations would be for any Seahawks fan to recognize how good those guys were

that don’t mean you ignore their flaws or mistakes, even when in Seattle.. people make mistakes..

but I wouldn’t expect any seahawks fan to defend some of this mess with earl, y’all ain’t his brother.. or even what Pete/the team has been doing with the offense
Yeah yeah yeah ... we know your stance ... fake is fake. Period ....

When a player has done so much for your franchise and delivered the ultimate price ... **** the flaws. He did his thing and delivered.

But hey is not that serious!

Yeah yeah yeah ... we know your stance ... fake is fake. Period ....

When a player has done so much for your franchise and delivered the ultimate price ... **** the flaws. He did his thing and delivered.

But hey is not that serious!

what do you expect from me or any eagles fan to do regarding nick foles?

he doesn’t play for the team

and he has played for 2 other teams since playing for the eagles

this is going be his 10th year in the league

the man played one of the greatest games ever for a QB in the super bowl and he is a remembered for it, there is a statue outside the stadium and the team hasnt given out #9 since

These idiots were really trying to hold on to this bum?

I can't believe that

i can its the jets.

the more interesting part is that if thats true then maybe theres some truth to the mac jones rumors.

they both strike me as similar qbs and not good in nfl if thats what theyre looking for

i can its the jets.

the more interesting part is that if thats true then maybe theres some truth to the mac jones rumors.

they both strike me as similar qbs and not good in nfl if thats what theyre looking for
Y'all believe anything.

Even if they loved Sam 2 & 12 is way too much capital to ignore.

Legit franchise changing

I'm tellin ya'll man. This thread should be getting paid to just throw out that stuff from "league sources"

Someone start the burner account

Even on the flip side, the hell is the point in the 49ers trading for Darnold, yet alone a first? He is going to make the same amount of money as Jimmy next year and is a worse QB and has missed a bunch of games himself which was the entire point of them trading up for a QB.

I'd believe they traded up for Mac way before I believe they were offering a first for Darnold and the Jets were like "no thanks, we are good". At least the Mac stuff makes sense from a system perspective.

the only thing i could MAYBEEEE see is that for whatever reason the 49ers loved darnold and thought they were competing against other teams during that time.

then once everyone made their moves for even backup qbs the jets had to take what they could get

dont forget and these are not my words...there was a lot of talk that sam now was on par with all the quarterbacks not named lawrence.

and if they got darnold then they would have set the bar for qb pick return and assumed they would get a 1st from another team for jimmy g.

only thing that makes some kind of sense.

I'm tellin ya'll man. This thread should be getting paid to just throw out that stuff from "league sources"

Someone start the burner account

problem is you need a blue check mark now

incarcerated Bob and the fake schefter accounts got way too many people

or you could just have the initials of coaches tatted on you :nerd:

I gotta assume IF that niners rumor is true, it had to be a future 1st and not 12

then they figure they’re back in the 20s or 30s pick wise.. plus offloading jimmy to the pats for whatever

Get guys like Shannon to drop one of our tweets on the show, as long as we're not outlandish and we jut scrub the bad takes routinely :emoji_thinking:

unc really let KD get that W....

1618509429020.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom