2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that. Should be able to decline that penalty. Bogus three points for Pitt.

Bro you stay crying like a little ****** *****. How the **** is a dead ball penalty get declined? Dumb *** *****. You don’t even watch games.

The kick went from 54 to 59 yards. Talking about bogus but the kick was more difficult. I don’t even know why you post in here half the time cause you don’t know **** about the sport you buckwheat 140 pound BAN.

If I seen you in real life I’d turn your head to spaghetti

BEST KICKER IN THE GAME!

1604876242656.gif

Bro you stay crying like a little ****** *****. How the **** is a dead ball penalty get declined? Dumb *** *****. You don’t even watch games.

The kick went from 54 to 59 yards. Talking about bogus but the kick was more difficult. I don’t even know why you post in here half the time cause you don’t know **** about the sport you buckwheat 140 pound BAN.

Well that escalated quick

Im watching this...

58D8BF0F-A960-4AC0-A4A6-E81B22147B54.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom