2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1620847558398.png

Last edited:
Also these IG comments are hilarious…These fools are big mad that Primitive is holding their money for a week+…

Either it’s people who literally don’t have enough cash to cover the charge, in which case just go ahead and revaluate your need to buy the shoes in the first place…

Or it’s resellers who are pissed that they’ll need to front the cash for their 1000+ entries…

I really hope it’s more of the second one and less of the first…

Also these IG comments are hilarious…These fools are big mad that Primitive is holding their money for a week+…

Either it’s people who literally don’t have enough cash to cover the charge, in which case just go ahead and revaluate your need to buy the shoes in the first place…

Or it’s resellers who are pissed that they’ll need to front the cash for their 1000+ entries…

I really hope it’s more of the second one and less of the first…
Exactly. It’s ridiculous. They clearly didn’t read

Is there a Dunk database or some way to see every Dunk released and info about them or is StockX the de facto spot? I've been out of the loop shoe wise from basically late 2009 - early 2020 so for example, I just saw the Huxtables, Beijings, & Waffles for the first time today

Is there a Dunk database or some way to see every Dunk released and info about them or is StockX the de facto spot? I've been out of the loop shoe wise from basically late 2009 - early 2020 so for example, I just saw the Huxtables, Beijings, & Waffles for the first time today
NiceKicks did a nice piece on the history of the dunk as the hype was starting to peak

I thought I’d have seen most dunks by now but I still see new ones pretty regularly
Granted I didnt pay as close attention from like 2012 until plums released last year

Im gonna hit on those what the p rods
manifesting it right now

sneakerfiles use to be the **** back in the day, they had all the sbs listed on there and what they were inspired by. Literally learned my roman numerals from learning about Jordans on that site back then.

Back
Top Bottom