2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

87FC0D32-221E-4329-81F3-300300067788.jpeg

Quick question everyone. I just got this email request from PayPal. I did do the raffle from the link on Twitter but there is no other email from Ccs. This is my first time won from them and I don’t have the account with them maybe that’s why?
Just want to make sure it legit request from them. They request $109 which should be legit price. Anyone know? Thank you F2EC6793-B6BF-49EE-BD0C-BF0C657E32D6.png

So I dunno. I did see jmilionair jmilionair ’s reply, but… I got mine in May from BP , and it’s more dark grey than black. Is yours proper dark black?

Asking myself if I need another, if there is a variant. 😬
what's the fit on this jacket. I wear a XL in nike Tee's. would I be able to get by with a Large because that's the only size I can find?

Maybe more helpful - this is the actual SKU. So looks like I have whatever Premier is selling. Do you have a link to a black one?

unfortunately I don’t. I only seen it months ago but I may have assumed it was black. Grey May be the only one.

Just pulled the trigger on cough drops…. Might pull it too on the Gundams

sigh
I should have copped when it was in the mid 2’s. I want to wait till people get bored but not looking good. May just have to pull the trigger soon on them Gundams.

Quick question everyone. I just got this email request from PayPal. I did do the raffle from the link on Twitter but there is no other email from Ccs. This is my first time won from them and I don’t have the account with them maybe that’s why?
Just want to make sure it legit request from them. They request $109 which should be legit price. Anyone know? Thank you F2EC6793-B6BF-49EE-BD0C-BF0C657E32D6.png
yes this is them 100%. I was sketch when I won from them also.

Attachments

• ccs.png
    ccs.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 263
Back
Top Bottom