2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone offered to trade me their Nike Dunk Low SB Parras DS for my Off White Lot 7s. I’ve wanted the Parras since I laid eyes on them but that price tag is a little much for me. The market is kind of the same for both. What do y’all think?

'Sup SB famb-

Anyone know if SB hoodies still come with the secret stash pocket?
My old *** hoodie is coming apart and was thinking of copping a new one on disco but they look hella cheap materials wise from the product photos.

I was waitin’ on the “Ice” dunk lows to decide if I wanted to grab those or RX-0 Gundams, but it looks like their gettin’ pushed to next year :smh:

Does anyone have any of the dunks in hand that released today for the ladies? Love the color but are they the same cheap plastic leather quality?

IMG_6010.jpg
Just pulled the triggered…. Thanks

Someone offered to trade me their Nike Dunk Low SB Parras DS for my Off White Lot 7s. I’ve wanted the Parras since I laid eyes on them but that price tag is a little much for me. The market is kind of the same for both. What do y’all think?
Parras arguably the dunk of the year, them off whites just another wack Virgil **** imo. He'll do 100 cw next, you ain't missing much.

Does anyone have any of the dunks in hand that released today for the ladies? Love the color but are they the same cheap plastic leather quality?
From photos they don't look any better than the product shots of the stuff we know is plastic like all the recent highs.

so im looking to buy the sb dunk low fog. I haven't owned SB dunks since prob early 2000s lol.
Im normally a 10 in Janoski, and other SB skaters. But im a 10.5 in Air Max 270 and all Adidas ultra boost.

Should I order a 10 or 10.5 in the fogs? Ty

I should mention my true shoe size is 9.5 so I already go half up in other shoes bc of wide foot
Older SB’s lows seem tighter so .5 was necessary but the new releases seem to be more roomy and fit more TTS IMO. That being said, I’ve only had the Parra’s recently so take that with a grain of salt lol.

Long shot… but does anyone have a pair of Women’s Photon Dust Lows sz 7W for sale? Wife seen my Grey Fogs & wants a pair but they only made the Dust versions in smaller sizes. Will jsut pay the ticket from GOAT if I have to but geeeze… 4 bills for a low… yikes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom