2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that thing is so old. Keeps getting rotated. Just got replaced by a 65” in the bedroom. Gonna hang it in the garage or maybe put it up in front of the treadmill.
Just busting balls. I have a ****** old Vizio just sitting in my laundry room for some reason. So I can relate.

Since the year is wrapping up. Still some dunks coming this month, but what yall miss on this year and wish ya got?

Them Laser Orange really went under the radar, never saw them for retail. Really wish I got one.
Stangeloves. Best dunk in eons.

Best: Stangelove
Worst: Mich.
Overrated : Civilist

I still want StrangeLove’s.

I’m over safari and B&J. Never cared for the ACG or infrared.

Regret passing on shadow j-pack though. I feel like I’d wear them a lot because of the colors.

Tempted to pull the trigger on Turdunkens with special box now that they're in the $500s. Usually don't care for special packaging but they did an amazing job

Since the year is wrapping up. Still some dunks coming this month, but what yall miss on this year and wish ya got?

Them Laser Orange really went under the radar, never saw them for retail. Really wish I got one.

I really super wanted the atmos dunks but I entered so many raffles for SLs i’m still bitter about it

I really super wanted the atmos dunks but I entered so many raffles for SLs i’m still bitter about it

Same. Out of all the Dunks that were raffled off this year, the StrangeLoves were pair that I entered the most raffles for and couldn't hit - still want them, just not for the price they're going for right now. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I entered only one raffle for the Travis Scotts and hit. It be like that sometimes :lol:

🤔 who to believe?

33E82D1E-881A-4B6E-933C-4B0920DC2BBE.jpeg
4B49DC0B-7541-4710-B556-F2D383A1424D.jpeg

black > blue > green > brown/maroon
This is my same exact ranking! The Black is an absolute must, the Blue and Green are dope, with the Brown being a complete “no” for me. Between the Blue and Green though, if I had a choice, I’d personally prefer the Green, simply because I already have the Kentucky (Storm Blue) Jordan 1s, and other royal-ish blue kicks, so I’d rather add the Green pair to the collection, then ANOTHER blue pair. Both still dope though.

They used the absolute worst shade of brown they could have. Why not go back and use Mocha? It never fails.

They also used the worst shade of green I’ve ever seen. Terrible.

They used the absolute worst shade of brown they could have. Why not go back and use Mocha? It never fails.

They also used the worst shade of green I’ve ever seen. Terrible.
The brown was a bad choice IMO. Either go like an actual brown, or go with an actual maroon. Not some in-between shade. As for the green, it’s damn near Seahawks green, so I’m all for it, being in and from Seattle.

The brown was a bad choice IMO. Either go like an actual brown, or go with an actual maroon. Not some in-between shade. As for the green, it’s damn near Seahawks green, so I’m all for it, being in and from Seattle.

That green is as bad as the Seahawks green jerseys. It’s horrible.

Does anyone know if this can be fixed? Or is this RIP? Abit of sole separating.

Attachments

• 16070906974288973019468570859811.jpg
    16070906974288973019468570859811.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 202
Upper is stitched into the midsole so you're fine. If it bothers you aesthetically you can glue it back with some E6000 or Shoe Goo or Barge Cement.

Hmmm if you don't glue it, it will gradually cause too much stress on the rubber that will result in the midsole to rip by the seam of the stitch.

Upper is stitched into the midsole so you're fine. If it bothers you aesthetically you can glue it back with some E6000 or Shoe Goo or Barge Cement.

Doesn't bother me aesthetically, just don't want it to get worse. Okay I'll get the glue then, thanks. Do those glues actually last a long time or?

Hmmm if you don't glue it, it will gradually cause too much stress on the rubber that will result in the midsole to rip by the seam of the stitch.

Yeah it might rip. Especially if the shoes are snug on you. I killed a pair of 99’ LE dunks in a week that looked like that. Then I messed them up worse trying to glue them back.

I saw where this was happening again on my vamps and paid someone from IG to fix them. Wasn’t confident doing it myself again after the last debacle. Dude did a solid job.

Back
Top Bottom