2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going through my old photos and found these from I believe 2015. Nike Dunk CMFT Bred
996AFB01-431D-4787-925E-BC49652D253E.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder what the Vast Grey Hi's look like in person. That color placement with traditional grey (especially the 3M pair) is one of my favorite Dunk go to's of all time. But I'm not with that faded grey or tanned looking crap.

I still want Platinums for this reason but I really prefer them as lows. So even though they're not so much, I don't want to pay more than 150 shipped for em.

Yeah not bad there.. any other shoe with vast grey except maybe AM 98's looks closer to tan than standard grey. I hate these stupid earth tone obsessions.

Are those Bodega’s? I thought Bodega’s Chukka Footscape was this one (along w/ the Grey one u are showing). Still regretting selling both tho.
F1D024C8-D461-4418-B84F-00CD74CB11A4.jpeg
Yes. All three were, two wovens and the regular motions.

lol garbaggio

Last edited:
Watched a bunch of YouTube videos, and figured that I would try a clean and restoration of these oxides. Any idea if the suede has retained the navy color and they’re just dusty, or if the navy is gone for good and I’ll just end up with some clean, washed out suede?

Attachments

• ADE7166B-A138-4BF2-B69B-0319F0B4E693.jpeg
    ADE7166B-A138-4BF2-B69B-0319F0B4E693.jpeg
    512.1 KB · Views: 232
Watched a bunch of YouTube videos, and figured that I would try a clean and restoration of these oxides. Any idea if the suede has retained the navy color and they’re just dusty, or if the navy is gone for good and I’ll just end up with some clean, washed out suede?
Bruh I thought these were puttys or griptapes. That navy is gone, faded away like Dirk. You can still clean the surface with a suede brush and eraser - try googling suede multi tool or 4 way suede brush. After that you can try dyeing but you may lose the butter texture. I did a ****ty dye job on the navy of my vegas gold/un-forbes recently. It's very finicky work to work with dye on suede.

Dunks in mens sizes gone in the wind but allll the kids and womens joints seemed to make it to stores for raffles just fine..... this is getting old.

Back
Top Bottom