2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These 2016s, what is the difference in the men's and women's versions?

20210121_161125.jpg

This is it right here skaters and gentleman. The pic I've been waiting for. The only other thing I'd need to confirm it is getting them in hand lol. Get ready to have all of your SP Dunks slimmed and trimmed. Be lucky if the quality doesn't go straight to crap by the end of the year.

Even the shoe laces are bogus. Who asked for that?

1611288457545.png

those are nice, would like them but they look exactly like the 85 1’s that’s about to drop. I hear the quality of the leather super good but think I’ll pick up the vast grey instead of these.

And here lies my 2nd reason for copping them. When I strike out I won't feel as bad and if I get them I won't feel as bad wearing them. I've been waiting on Neutral Greys since they started remastering I's and then they made em limited.

These remind me of grey Dunk lows I was obsessed with in early 2000s also. If these were lows I would've been beyond thrilled.

This is it right here skaters and gentleman. The pic I've been waiting for. The only other thing I'd need to confirm it is getting them in hand lol. Get ready to have all of your SP Dunks slimmed and trimmed. Be lucky if the quality doesn't go straight to crap by the end of the year.

1611288457545.png
What’re you saying? It’s slimmed down? No padding? It’s a different build than the 2020 SP. Easy to see by the toebox.

Was literally just talking about these. This is why I got Platinums. This is a grail as well as Oxides (first dunk ever). I’ve been looking for these ever since I got to college and started doing my ebay searches.

I’m a big fan of A# and the pro b dunks, but I knew I couldn’t touch the real deals. So I settled for the Lightning’s and the 3M to complete the set 😍

4510BC09-80DB-4386-B1D5-C676E26ADC21.jpeg

Inspiration from netmagnetism:
EDD41836-1A94-4249-BA4B-CA3E399BE7B8.jpeg
[

1611288457545.png
toe box lookin like a dude with a fivehead and receding hairline from this angle.

Sneaker gods blessed me yesterday. I'm hyped I got both but I'm most excited about the blue pair. Got a few fits planned out for them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 12.07.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 12.07.24 PM.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 12.07.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 12.07.40 PM.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

1611288457545.png
Are these SP or retro

SNKRS is getting worse. It went straight to sold out as soon as it got to release time. I have never had that happen before. Usually it gives me that 3 minute high of thinking there is a chance.

my app froze and crashed multiple times, did get all the way through to be "in line" though. expecting the god big L to pay me a visit any second

Back
Top Bottom