2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whats preventing Copdate from just picking their friends and family (or the skateshops f&f) as the winners for each raffle?

How are people sending them $$$ for boosts when they have zero idea how their raffle process works or proof that its actually a legit raffle. They literally have to provide ZERO evidence to the consumer that theyre picking the winners at random, instead of going down the list & picking whomever they want.

If you operated a Raffle Business with zero accountability and oversight, would YOU hand out the majority of wins to strangers?

the first Copdate raffle I entered Iwon having.Never spent money at the shop before fwiw.

Ipad got in first but submit button was grayed out for about 20 seconds, end result an L, quick sell out. Android phone entered 3-4 minutes late and it’s still pending :smh:

Picked my sz right on time. Couldnt submit because it was gray. Minute 2 error when submitted. Tried again and finally got to pending on min 3. L.Not surprised

What's sad is GOAT and StockX continue to take all the inventory because i bet the 2 companies have unlimited resources of high tech Bots that prevent manual folks from copping.

Wanna know the obvious sign? As soon as the shoe drops on release day at 7 am, I get a mfk'n EMAIL from StockX and GOAT saying that the shoes are now available on their site as if they released em at 7am just like SNKRS, FTL, DTLR, SNIPES, etc

Blame them for monopolizing the secondary market. Blame Nike and Jordan for not giving a flying fk even though they know exactly wtf is going on

What's sad is GOAT and StockX continue to take all the inventory because i bet the 2 companies have unlimited resources of high tech Bots that prevent manual folks from copping.

Wanna know the obvious sign? As soon as the shoe drops on release day at 7 am, I get a mfk'n EMAIL from StockX and GOAT saying that the shoes are now available on their site as if they released em at 7am just like SNKRS, FTL, DTLR, SNIPES, etc

Blame them for monopolizing the secondary market. Blame Nike and Jordan for not giving a flying fk even though they know exactly wtf is going on

Yea as soon as I got sold out on my Snkrs app I then get a Stockx notification saying Street Hawkers are available. They do this on purpose :smh:

3 Phones and all said invalid address. After i "fixed" the address, payment wouldn't even go through. Issues ever single drop.

2021 hitting diff for me already. Hit on 3 pairs of these street hawkers. Now to find someone willing to swap for Sean clivers in a 10

Attachments

• E9443E92-2F50-468B-8BAF-D8C89A6C9D34.png
    E9443E92-2F50-468B-8BAF-D8C89A6C9D34.png
    582.7 KB · Views: 203
FWIW, somehow I was able to get ApplePay to submit at 10:02. It came back by 10:03 with notice that my size was out of stock. I went to see what was left, and only size 10.5 was left at 10:03.

Forget these.. I found a pair on ebay I've been searching for, for like 10 years. Asked the seller a question and woke up to them gone. I'm so livid.. this one is pain man. IDK where else to vent.. feel like no one will understand. My whole mood was blown smh.

So damn close. Now to wait and continue searching.. if I find em again, I'm sure itll be some *** hole with a 800 dollar tag. **** I'm tight man.

Are these SP or retro

That's actually the same thing. All the low tops that have been dropping since last year (and highs) that werent SB's were labeled as SPs. With the exception of like a Bodega or some collab. I think theyre starting to make more as their popularity increases so and some may lose that name for some reason but I think these are definitely labeled as SP.

Forget these.. I found a pair on ebay I've been searching for, for like 10 years. Asked the seller a question and woke up to them gone. I'm so livid.. this one is pain man. IDK where else to vent.. feel like no one will understand. My whole mood was blown smh.

So damn close. Now to wait and continue searching.. if I find em again, I'm sure itll be some *** hole with a 800 dollar tag. **** I'm tight man.
I've been there. Worst feeling.

Back
Top Bottom