2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That was eons ago . . .
Facts on top fax

back then SB's would not only be readily available for retail but also sit for a while too. I remember choosing the aqua chalks over the bics back then

If I'm not mistaken I paid less than retail for the BIC's....they sat pretty good...and made the super dumb move with da aqua chalks : I ran them thru the ground after I decided to go on a trip to the "Campos" in DR which are basically farms in the hills and all dirt roads with just a pair of them(because they were black based somewhat) and some other joints (believe it was olympic 7's which I didn't end up wearing cuz I didn't want to ruin them obv), they were cooked within 3 days....

Happy 112.
CD1940CB-69E4-4D55-8AA1-BAFA696D00D0.jpeg

back then SB's would not only be readily available for retail but also sit for a while too. I remember choosing the aqua chalks over the bics back then
I remember. Appetite for Destruction, Skate or Dies, 720s, Clubber Langs, Donatellos, all of those, walked in to the skate shop after they'd been sitting for weeks.

DOOMs at 220 if you're not a sz13 :emoji_cry:

Facts man :lol: every time I see that I'm like man I practically looked at Dooms every year hoping the dead hype would bring them down and they were always still super high. Probably not like now but I can't remember anything less than 300. Kid in college managed to get them and my brother had ironically put me on to him maybe a year before and I've wanted them since.

Those White Bodegas are SICK.

These real? (Fake De La Hi's confirmed.. will be reporting to get removed) Thanks for the input.

*Edit/updated.

Last edited:
752832AD-5DCA-426C-9A56-81CE3850893A.jpeg

Throwback! I remember walking into Val Surf in Santa Clarita and seeing Lodens and sharks. They didn’t have my size so I passed. Biggest regrets! Then silver box came out, the hype was low. I got the maple brown lows and bucks for retail. Pink box era got shimizus and BTTYS for retail. Camped overnight at Val surf and Active for tiffanys. Took a break around the purple box era. Sold my tiffs and gifted most of my pairs to siblings. Another regret. The only pairs I have left from this pic are the HOA infrareds and bucks 😅

These real? I swear they look off but I'm going off of memory since I don't own anymore. I was about to report these to get em out of here but I'd hate to do that to someone with a legit pair.

View attachment 2730548
I’m about 99.9% certain these are fake. I have these buried in my box of sneakers in my garage and these just look off. The brown on the ankle collar just looks excessive. I don’t remember it having that much brown material on the ankle (could be the angle of the photo.) I think the print on the yellow portion is off too. But I think that varies depending on size. The swoosh on real pairs is more vibrant. This pair looks flat and almost olive color. The indentation on the midsole should line up with the orange lines.

Why tf does GOAT have such random af instant ship prices??? Sometimes it’s only $20-30 more, sometimes it’s $100-200 more... anyone have a logical response for this?

GOAT Instant Ship = pairs consigned at Flight Club

Finally got these in after they got cancelled. Wish I could get all the College Color joints in high and low. These are so good. Sads if they’re really switching to the garbage mold on SPs this year, especially on UNLV’s. Waiting on Bodegas.

EE5C1B43-4C80-4846-9603-9023E3DCC20B.jpeg

Why you think they are changing the molds?? Has that been confirmed?

Back
Top Bottom