Style Code: CW3092-400
Release Date: 2021
Price: $150

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

Attachments

• 1610561313610.png
    1610561313610.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 4
Can anyone help with an LC on these? The inconsistent EP seems to be on point.

Attachments

• DSCF4547.JPG
    DSCF4547.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF4543.JPG
    DSCF4543.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF4544.JPG
    DSCF4544.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF4546.JPG
    DSCF4546.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF4548.JPG
    DSCF4548.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF4549.JPG
    DSCF4549.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF4550.JPG
    DSCF4550.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF4551.JPG
    DSCF4551.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 540
Why you think they are changing the molds?? Has that been confirmed?

A member dhtowng dhtowng speculated at this and when I see pics of the UNLV lows, one of the things he pointed out appears to be missing which is the raised swoosh. Another thing I noticed is the dip at the flex point on the toe cap where it meets the base of the eye stay. The older/SP mold looks boxy like Pink Box SBs. The pics I've seen are narrow and rounded like the bad 2020 SB shape. No confirmation though..

I don't think blogs care enough or even notice this. Everyone is so obsessed with the new wave or they never really knew about Dunks to notice it. The entire 2020 run's shape is subpar compared to SPs and SB's are in triple digits. Another reason, I stopped going hard for any of them. I'd rather lower priced quality SPs. I hope we're both wrong.. it would be sad to sit deflated UNLV's next to all that we got last year.

A member dhtowng dhtowng speculated at this and when I see pics of the UNLV lows, one of the things he pointed out appears to be missing which is the raised swoosh. Another thing I noticed is the dip at the flex point on the toe cap where it meets the base of the eye stay. The older/SP mold looks boxy like Pink Box SBs. The pics I've seen are narrow and rounded like the bad 2020 SB shape. No confirmation though..

I don't think blogs care enough or even notice this. Everyone is so obsessed with the new wave or they never really knew about Dunks to notice it. The entire 2020 run's shape is subpar compared to SPs and SB's are in triple digits. Another reason, I stopped going hard for any of them. I'd rather lower priced quality SPs. I hope we're both wrong.. it would be sad to sit deflated UNLV's next to all that we got last year.

The leather still looks soft though. What a blunder if these are off when it comes to quality.

The leather still looks soft though. What a blunder if these are off when it comes to quality.

Agreed. The leather still looks decent to me too.

Welp I got that concepts answer wrong lol

What was it? They had like 3 answers that could've been right and I went with the one that made the most sense to me and my google fingers.

I hate that any really cool SB has to released in .003 quantities and costs 1k. **** is stupid. At least back in the day if you couldn't cop Pusheads, you could still come up on something as dope as Melvins for way less if not at the shop (beating a dead horse though).

what mold are the white canvas gum bottoms from a few years back? turqouise boxes?

those things had the stiffest toe boxes. the acapulco gold's i got from there era weren't stiff or tight at all.

No stopppppppp hahahaa so damn beautiful!!!

pisses me off these never touched Canada in any way. stockx prices holding firm had a chance for $100 beginning of December

I got those for retail but would gladly take another pair around $150. Such a nice shoe and so comfortable and easy to wear. Grab them while you can.

The Polar trainer is super nice too. I forgot I had a $120 bid on a pair and just got StockX order confirmed today. That was probably the shoe I wore the most last year but I skated them to the ground and tossed them a couple months ago.

We need more SB trainers honestly. They are great skate shoes. Trainers and blazer GT probably my favorite thing to actually skate from Nike. I’m a big fan of the new blazer lows in that green/yellow color way.

I got those for retail but would gladly take another pair around $150. Such a nice shoe and so comfortable and easy to wear. Grab them while you can.

The Polar trainer is super nice too. I forgot I had a $120 bid on a pair and just got StockX order confirmed today. That was probably the shoe I wore the most last year but I skated them to the ground and tossed them a couple months ago.

We need more SB trainers honestly. They are great skate shoes. Trainers and blazer GT probably my favorite thing to actually skate from Nike. I’m a big fan of the new blazer lows in that green/yellow color way.

HMMMMMM going to buy regardless in a couple of weeks for my bday, not many pairs floating online anywhere in US/CA.

IMHO one of the SBs this year that no one asked for, cool for skating now but historically great for working out ohhhh mann AMAZING GYM SHOES

Back
Top Bottom