2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kinda like how the yellowing looks on these

EBB0F6D8-991C-4C9F-A22D-B932A5C895E8.jpeg

Anyone heard any whispers of these Club 58s lately? Or is this gonna be another one that never makes it to the states? Some locals are still waiting on Chi's, so I'm not really holding my breath. But this is the first pair in a while I actually feel like putting in the effort for.

Anyone heard any whispers of these Club 58s lately? Or is this gonna be another one that never makes it to the states? Some locals are still waiting on Chi's, so I'm not really holding my breath. But this is the first pair in a while I actually feel like putting in the effort for.

they are dropping in the states but with the shipping delays, no idea when shops are getting them.

Varies for each shop. Just have to keep up to date with your local shops social media on when they will drop them.

Here's some overvalued Supreme 💩 that clowns will try to get just to resell. 🙄

im almost positive those are fakes. the croc print is barely visible. looks exactly like the first factory batch of the fakes.

the pics of the real ones, the croc print is much more defined.

here is a pic of the first batch fakes (poop croc print)

Attachments

• B31672F4-59A9-4492-9BE7-CB95E556A9D1.jpeg
    B31672F4-59A9-4492-9BE7-CB95E556A9D1.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 262
So is March 4th the official date for the Supreme dunks now? I’ve heard multiple dates and things are all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom