2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Some salty folks in this thread...lol
The irony :lol:
1635048481347.png

Ratings probably gonna be hella low for this WS.

Still think it's a good match up though for the real baseball fans though. Won't be surprised if it goes 7.

Dodgers vs. Astros would have been ideal.

Is McCullers coming back or is he done for the season?

In ATL - who’s the odd man out for the Astros?

No way you can bench Tucker/Yordan and I don’t think you can go in with Tucker at CF.

Still think it's a good match up though for the real baseball fans though. Won't be surprised if it goes 7.

LMJ is done for the season.

In ATL - who’s the odd man out for the Astros?

No way you can bench Tucker/Yordan and I don’t think you can go in with Tucker at CF.
Yeah, probably can't get away with Tuck in CF at Truist. My guess is Brantley rides the bench but probably depends on pitcher if you want a Yordan LF/Tucker RF. I'd need to check the platoon splits as well but off the top of my head, I'm sure Brantley has the worst ones

Took the Dodgers to loose for you to come out of hiding after that Padres collapse.

This whole postseason NY and SF fans have been needing other teams to due their bidding to take down Boston and LA.

The tables have indeed turned.

Now it's like everyone is gonna be rooting against Houston, but Houston seems to thrive off it.

Whenever the Yankees or the Dodgers get put out people always say some nonsense about the ratings. Ratings have actually been consistently lower in years with the Dodgers in the WS.

Whenever the Yankees or the Dodgers get put out people always say some nonsense about the ratings. Ratings have actually been consistently lower in years with the Dodgers in the WS.

2017 WS had the 2nd highest ratings in 12 years. Second only to the one the Cubs were in.

Baseball ratings have generally been trending downwards since 2004. People just don't care as much. Guess we'll see how this one does.

Back
Top Bottom