2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Took the Dodgers to loose for you to come out of hiding after that Padres collapse.

Never forget the team that was supposed to be fighting for the division found themselves 28 games back...
Screenshot_20211023-190012_Chrome.jpg

2017 WS had the 2nd highest ratings in 12 years. Second only to the one the Cubs were in.

Baseball ratings have generally been trending downwards since 2004. People just don't care as much. Guess we'll see how this one does.

2017 World Series ratings compared to the last time the Braves were in the WS?

The dodgers have a lot of fans., for sure. I met some great ones at the game last night. But I don’t think it translates to viewership as much as people like to pretend it does.

The Braves have a national fanbase because of all those years on TBS and their success in the 90’s. Plus lots will tune in just to root against the Astros. Ratings will be fine. Contrary to what you guys may think, these events don’t have to have a team from LA, NY, SF, etc to attract eyeballs.

2017 World Series ratings compared to the last time the Braves were in the WS?

The dodgers have a lot of fans., for sure. I met some great ones at the game last night. But I don’t think it translates to viewership as much as people like to pretend it does.

Braves haven't been in it since 99. And that was against the Yankees. It was higher, but the 90's baseball was a lot more popular. It been trending downwards for a while now.

Screenshot-2018-10-30-at-12.32.04-PM.png

I really thought Albert Pujols was going to save their season, too. I mean he’s tio!!!

Max making a business decision to not start a must-win game :rofl:
He’s gotta be outta there this winter

Man has been largely MIA the second half of the season because his team collapsed and only came back because another team lost in the NLCS.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
i really don’t know who is the lesser of 2 evils..

the astros are obviously.. but don’t want to root for a team with a bunch of white people still doing the chop when the massacred native Americans and then made them the villains in most cowboy movies

This whole chop ish is gonna be a thing in the world series

i hope it is..

kill off a shhh ton of people so you can steal their land

make a bunch of movies and stories that you sell to kids with them as the bad guys

and then use them as the mascot for your lil sports teams

Back
Top Bottom