🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I didn't know that Dave Spadaro does an AMA on r/Eagles every week.

His face has gotta be like this every time he gets a question about the front office:

1635188766262.png

Told y’all.

We either strike gold with a QB or it’s the same story next year
Exactly either we use these draft pics smartly or we’ll be stuck in the same QB situationship next year ! We need to focus on defense heavily this upcoming draft .
I hate Dallas but look what they did .

Exactly either we use these draft pics smartly or we’ll be stuck in the same QB situationship next year ! We need to focus on defense heavily this upcoming draft .
I hate Dallas but look what they did .

nah don’t like at what Dallas did

be smarter about what Dallas did

not that they did do a lot of good.. but like for example, make the ceedee pick even when you have 2 good WRs.. you play 3 WRs a crap ton of time

and I say be smarter, in that you don’t focus sooo much on LBs or draft a RB top 5.. and if you have a good young CB, you keep him.. you sign your QB when you can, to get him cheaper

I’d legit burn my damn jersey ! All jokes aside ! I’ll burn every last one of them ! Cause Russ is 32 and banged up
Give me all parts of Russ. This been the first major injury of his career. Look at the horrible seattles O line from yesterday. Imagine what Russ does in a healthy/rebuilt eagles o line. MVP on the way, easily

but we know those picks are going for Watson…..

honestly, if the draft were tomorrow, I’d trade back with one of top 6 picks, hopefully net a 2023 third, and keep it in the war chest for a guy like Bryce Young

Call me crazy, but if Watson goes to Miami, I’m down to take a stab at Tua if it’s CHEAP. Give him a chance in the 2022 gap year. If he stinks, go draft a QB

I still think he stinks. But worth a shot. He’s definitely got a better arm than Hurts

I still think he stinks. But worth a shot. He’s definitely got a better arm than Hurts

i don’t know if I’d say better.. he’s just supposed to be more accurate and better with the anticipation

Back
Top Bottom