• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So once that WFT investigation over no way Snider gets to keep them right? Dudes getting caught up that weren't even in the organization. I'm glad gruden gone.. didn't want it to be like this tho. Hopefully Mark don't have to pay that other 60 mil

8 years without a playoff win, let alone an appearance by Carr. Is there another QB that has started for a team that long without a playoff appearance? It’s always the defense, the coaching, not having weapons, weak OL. No one wants put any blame on Carr. If after 8 years you still think Carr is the dude, you’re just a homer at this point. Everyone’s fault except one person in the entire organization.
This debacle just bought Carr another year :lol:
And he’s gonna sign a multi-year deal. Let’s see if it’s with the raiders or not

So does this mean Derek Carr gonna have more control over the offense? Or did he already have a lot of control?

8 years without a playoff win, let alone an appearance by Carr. Is there another QB that has started for a team that long without a playoff appearance? It’s always the defense, the coaching, not having weapons, weak OL. No one wants put any blame on Carr. If after 8 years you still think Carr is the dude, you’re just a homer at this point. Everyone’s fault except one person in the entire organization.

Jimmy G has 1 of the highest winning % as a starter and 49ers traded all their frost rounders for next 3 years to draft his replacement. :lol: if you think Carr is the reason the team Hasn't made the playoffs. You don’t know the game that well. They’d be a 3 win team without him.

Rooting for this team sucks man. Even after AL died it managed to get worse. They got a new stadium where they take taken over by Chicago Bears fans yesterday:lol: :lol:

So once that WFT investigation over no way Snider gets to keep them right? Dudes getting caught up that weren't even in the organization. I'm glad gruden gone.. didn't want it to be like this tho. Hopefully Mark don't have to pay that other 60 mil

Trust me, the investigation is not over. A lot is about to go down tomorrow.

Honestly gruden was running things , I wouldn’t mind them keeping him and giving him actual control as GM

fyi Mayock has been making the day 1 picks and Gruden the later rounds. Ferrell and Abram were Mayock’s picks.

So does this mean Derek Carr gonna have more control over the offense? Or did he already have a lot of control?

Carr is the reason why we start games slow. If you really watch games you’ll notice that Gruden only carries the play sheet in the 2nd half. Derek is making all the adjustments in the 1st half.

62391B4E-BAEA-408E-A2EA-8BAE16A16DC8.jpeg

Olson running point as our OC now huh? :smh: |l

Guess it can't be worse than the last 2 weeks of Gruden.

Raider fans are like democrats and republicans man...we can't agree on **** :lol:

The **** Gruden said was terrible, but man I gotta say I'm pretty sad all this came up in the year that we actually might be decent; also the year that the Chiefs look extremely beatable.

I'm actually feeling kind of optimistic. Even on the other side of back to back losses, this is the best I've felt as a Raiders fan since 2016. Past that we're going back the 2011 season up to point when Campbell broke his collarbone.

There's about 3/4 of a season to play and we're 3-2 with a fairly talented group, fully acknowledging our O-line is trash and we compete in one of the strongest divisions the NFL has seen in a while.

But Gregg Olsen has been around working with Carr forever and Gus Bradley has the team playing imperfect yet fully competent energized defense.

The offensive playbook isn't going to change, which is a good thing, but we might actually see an improved general approach and better situational game planning, which would be a very good thing.

Our fan morale was probably rock bottom in the last 48 hours, seriously this is perfect timing lol.

The team either rallies around Carr, Bradley, and Bisaccia (who I don't know anything about) or we really do implode, but I don't think the season is lost at all.

Back
Top Bottom