• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The team either rallies around Carr, Bradley, and Bisaccia (who I don't know anything about) or we really do implode, but I don't think the season is lost at all.

Id agree with this.

We've seen how this team reacts to Carr, everyone coming around him when he got banged up.

I said a couple weeks ago what this team accomplishes will be despite of Gruden, now he's out of the equation (still will be a distraction for them).

Let's see if our 8th year QB can shoulder it.

there better be more rollouts and not just sitting in the pocket behind our basura OL. if we look exactly the same on Sunday as we did the last 2 games, i dont wanna hear that it was all Gruden's fault. the excuses for this team (and Carr) need to stop.

there better be more rollouts and not just sitting in the pocket behind our basura OL. if we look exactly the same on Sunday as we did the last 2 games, i dont wanna hear that it was all Gruden's fault. the excuses for this team (and Carr) need to stop.

But if the OLine is trash, how would the blocking on rollouts be any better?

But if the OLine is trash, how would the blocking on rollouts be any better?

its better than just sitting in the pocket as it collapses every down. itll make a LB step up since theres a threat to run, which can open up a receiver. the passing game needs to be quick short 7-10 yard throws and the occasional big shot down field to keep the safeties honest. cant have long developing plays or Carr is going to get killed.

Most exciting thing about gruden getting fired is we can finally get that roster spot back from Nathan Peterman
I was behind Gruden 100% but not sure what he was thinking with Nathan Peterman. Carr must be so bad at practice that he makes Peterman look legit.

The only brightside of this debacle is possibly getting a chance to draft Matt Corral from Ole Miss. :emoji_fire:

I was behind Gruden 100% but not sure what he was thinking with Nathan Peterman. Carr must be so bad at practice that he makes Peterman look legit.

The only brightside of this debacle is possibly getting a chance to draft Matt Corral from Ole Miss. :emoji_fire:
I never knew why he didn't just make him a coach and free up that spot. Good ol Petey prolly wasn't ready for them emails tho so he kept him on the roster instead :lol:

Gruden paid $20M for 2 seasons of Mariota being the backup QB but didnt wanna cash out for Rodney Hudson and now we’re stuck with a below average/failing offensive line.

So Gruden gone for football reasons was enough for me. Gruden gone for all the other ****ed up things he said is just more fuel to that fire that the Gruden hire may be the worse one yet, and thats saying a lot when we got Kiffin, Dennis Allen and Tony Sparano in our more recent history of head coaches

Rod asked to be traded bc we got rid of Gabe, but yeah this is just another bad personnel signing that brought us no closer to legitimacy than the last HC and the ones before them.

Do we honestly trust Mark to right the ship? He admittedly knows nothing about football/running the team and his advisors are all dudes who the game has passed by.
Roster is good enough to complete but long term wise I’m not sure what the plan is gonna be. I honestly hope Mayock is gone next year.

I want to win as bad as anyone but those that want Mark out just spit on Al's legacy. The NFL would love for nothing more than to finally be rid of the Davis family. When they push Mark out nobody that purchases the team will appreciate the legacy of the raiders franchise or raider Nation. Be careful what you wish for

I want to win as bad as anyone but those that want Mark out just spit on Al's legacy. The NFL would love for nothing more than to finally be rid of the Davis family. When they push Mark out nobody that purchases the team will appreciate the legacy of the raiders franchise or raider Nation. Be careful what you wish for

What has Mark done to respect the Raiders legacy? He got them out of Oakland as soon as he could then gave out a 10 year 100 million contract to an out of touch, racist, sexist, homophobe to run the team.
He knows nothing about football and it's not like Al and him had the best relationship.

Yes, I wish he'd sell and go away.

AED87AA4-41BE-4DB4-AB4A-2B1AE30FC370.jpeg

Let’s gooooo

Attachments

• 2A8F788D-9B0B-47CE-B81E-C3E850400D98.jpeg
    2A8F788D-9B0B-47CE-B81E-C3E850400D98.jpeg
    681.5 KB · Views: 274
We also played a declining Broncos team.

But i really don’t want to down play the dub. We usually find a way to **** things up and either make it a close game or find a way to lose it. and we avoided both and cruised to a dub.

Derek balled out today. Jacobs balled out today. Perrymen continues to ball out with some big ****in hits man. Hell, even Jonathan Abrams had a great game today. Casey Hayward had some great plays again today.

When Amik was ****in hope they were quick to pull the plug on him too. Loved the decision making in damn near every phase.

Back
Top Bottom