• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven’t kept up with him but I thought Hayden was playing well by the end of his contract with us.

Similar to Ferrel he was never gonna live up to his draft position, and the compensation he was owed is the only reason we didn’t pick up his 5th year option.

In hindsight we should have marginally overpaid for Hayden instead of massively overpaying for Sean Smith.

SS was a HUGE let down. DJ definitely became a decent corner starting his last season with us. We signed Trufant though. We need depth at corner bc Amik is getting exposed. He’s just too small.

It’s been too loooooong since I’ve seen the Raiders defense get after it
Gruden was really holding this team back smh

best game of the season so far for this team.

Derek is ballin outta his mind right now. Dude is in sync with the whole offense and he’s playing with a lot of confidence.

To be the leading leader in passing yards with a makeshift Oline is pretty damn impressive. and i’ve been harsh on the Line the last month, but they’ve been better since Leatherwood went to RG. Eagles got a decent defensive line too.

Our defense has been getting nice turnovers since Gruden left. I think that’s coincidence, but still…defense is playing well and our DLine is holding it down. Perryman is more than we could have ever hoped for.

Saw someone say on twitter that the team is maximizing all of its strengths under Gruden, without any of the weaknesses.

I’m nitpicking but I thought we showed a little of one of the old weaknesses later in the game.

Carr putting up one of his career best performances, Knapp got a little too conservative for my tastes in the 2nd half, but the team looks really good.

Hopefully we can keep this momentum going after the Bye Week.
Hate Bye Weeks. Football Sunday ain't the same without the Raiders :frown:

Saw someone say on twitter that the team is maximizing all of its strengths under Gruden, without any of the weaknesses.

I’m nitpicking but I thought we showed a little of one of the old weaknesses later in the game.

Carr putting up one of his career best performances, Knapp got a little too conservative for my tastes in the 2nd half, but the team looks really good.

olson is simplifying the playbook by not running 1000 different personnel packages. It was so damn obvious when we were gonna run bc Gru would send out 2 TEs and an extra OL. We’re less predictable now. I will say that they were getting a little conservative in the 4th, but eh. D was playing soft zone too much down the stretch but a W is a W.

I don't know if anything changed scheme-wise these last two games, but from the eye test, the run game looks better.
It actually looks like there's space to run, whereas previously the RB would get to the line and get jammed up. Now it looks like zones are opening up at the next level past the line.

This is the 1st time in a long time that whenever the ball is in the air our DB's don't automatically get a pass interference penalty. I trust this defense.

Arnette being bad wouldn’t be as terrible if it seemed like he’s been trying to work on his game vs his rap career

Arnette was a dumb reach because they needed a CB and the Falcons swooped Terrel like a pick or 2 before.

I’m just going to write off Cle and Arnette as Gruden specials.

Back
Top Bottom