2024/2025 Wishlist

Besides some OG XIIs what would everyone like to see in 2021. Here’s a few from me:
-Ice Blue or Cherry or Steel Xs
-Any XVII (briefcase would be nice)
-Forest XIV
-Any XV with zoom in the forefoot
-The XXXV to have correct sizing and more durable traction (not just for wood floors).
-Another Clot collaboration

I could think of much more but I don’t want to be too crazy.

Last edited:
Hopeful:
-Neutral Greys released in larger #s than current 85s

Unlikely:
-White/Blue 17s

Highly unlikely:
-Metallic maroons & purples

Extremely unlikely:
-SBB 1.0 retro

Close to impossible:
-Unions in greater #
-TS 1s in greater #

Besides some OG XIIs what would everyone like to see in 2021. Here’s a few from me:
-Ice Blue or Cherry or Steel Xs
-Any XVII (briefcase would be nice)
-Forest XIV
-Any XV with zoom in the forefoot
-The XXXV to have correct sizing and more durable traction (not just for wood floors).
-Another Clot collaboration

I could think of much more but I don’t want to be too crazy.

this...all of this.

i'd add cherrywood XVIs and cherry XIIs on there

Since you already mentioned OG XII's(White/Red being at the top of the list) I would love to see the following release:

air-jordan-17-xvii-original-og-white-varsity-red-charcoal.jpg
air-jordan-iv-thunder-and-lightning.jpg
jordan101-air-jordan-XVI.jpg

OG 16 black/red
OG 17 white/royal
OG 19 black/red
OG “quickstrike” 20s
Playoffs/Raptors 7s
Black tongue 5s
Weren’t those Bred 19s rumored last year and it never happened did they ☹. Love that double stack zoom. What would you like to see in the XXXV?

this...all of this.

i'd add cherrywood XVIs and cherry XIIs on there
Man how could I forget the cherry woods for my list. I’ve never had them but my best friend did and I know those would sellout quick and go for a lot unlike the navy ones did. Would you also like the gingers?

OG 16 black/red
OG 17 white/royal
Black/Red All-Star Jordan 13 (fix the ****ing mold first please)
Raptor 7s
Bred Off-White 4s (I have no interest in Off-white stuff, but I am in love with these)

I really care, but they gotta release the Cool grey 11s. Give the streets what they want.

Wht/Blk-Red 2 (no piping)
Cool Grey 3
Lightening 4
Military 4
Wht/Infrared 6
Steel 10
Taxi 12
Wht/Red 12
Wht/Red 18
I need a new pair of 2s as well. Hope those rumors for the 3s next year happen for you, I still have mine.

For those on this board that have trouble picking up chicks, getting yourself a pair of wht/red 18s is a great start (scientifically proven). I’m surprised no one has said Raging Bull 5s, Orange Blaze 8s, or Ginger 16s. Cool to see the love for the Raptor 7s and QS 20s.

Love this thread idea. 2021 wishlist for me goes:

Lightning 4
Midnight navy 6s
True to the OG playoff 7s & Cardinals
Olive 9s
Playoff or white/red 12s. I’m fine with either.
Black toe 14s
College blue 17s
Some 21s and 22s get an honorable mention. That’s about it for me.

Weren’t those Bred 19s rumored last year and it never happened did they ☹. Love that double stack zoom. What would you like to see in the XXXV?

Man how could I forget the cherry woods for my list. I’ve never had them but my best friend did and I know those would sellout quick and go for a lot unlike the navy ones did. Would you also like the gingers?

yup. I didn't appreciate them as a kid when they first released but gingers would go hard now

Back
Top Bottom