2024/2025 Wishlist

All I want is a true OG black/infrared VI that has the proper tall as heck tongue! The tongue on the retros is too danm short! And once you do it for this colorway, do it for the other 4 colors in time, but start with the white/infrared, then a carmine pair, then Sport Blue then Maroons. 👍

And if we're going off of no -JB stuff as others have posted, that's easy....
Air Tech Challenge 1, the OG OG. In both colors. Then do the IV in all the colors, including Cerise and NOT make it a euro only release 🤬 so others can finally get them (got mine then and I cherish them) and the Marinas!! 🙏🙏
Shorter tongues work better with casual wear.

All I want is a true OG black/infrared VI that has the proper tall as heck tongue! The tongue on the retros is too danm short! And once you do it for this colorway, do it for the other 4 colors in time, but start with the white/infrared, then a carmine pair, then Sport Blue then Maroons. 👍

And if we're going off of no -JB stuff as others have posted, that's easy....
Air Tech Challenge 1, the OG OG. In both colors. Then do the IV in all the colors, including Cerise and NOT make it a euro only release 🤬 so others can finally get them (got mine then and I cherish them) and the Marinas!! 🙏🙏
Dont forget about the layer of material around the pods. They for some reason still do it on youth shoes but not adults.

Perhaps this may be too soon because they both came out in 2016, but I'm hoping they rehash the Black/Red XII and True Blue III with Nike Air on the back in the next couple of years.

Cool Grey 11s
White and Red 12s aka "cherry 12s" (I hate that nickname)
Playoff 13s
Military Blue 4s with NA
Chicago 1s
White cement 3s with NA
Black and Red 7s
Once the Military blues come out this year, everything will have released recently (not including the playoff 7s aka "Raptors") since I posted this list back in 2020. Come on JB, we still need those Playoff 7s.

That commercial is the best Jordan ad that doesn't have Spike Lee in it imo.

I wouldn't mind a pair of cherrywoods personally... tho I know they wouldn't sell

Back
Top Bottom