2024/2025 Wishlist

I know you said other than Og but the only ones I’m still waiting to Retro for a chance to grab are:

Olympic 7s
Lightning 4
Taxi 12
Cherry 12
Playoff 13
Oreo 6s
Chi 1
SBB 1.0 1
Carmine 1s shortly before carmine 6s
Raptor 7
White/infrared 6

Cool Grey 11s
White and Red 12s aka "cherry 12s" (I hate that nickname)
Playoff 13s
Military Blue 4s with NA
Chicago 1s
White cement 3s with NA
Black and Red 7s

Playoff 8s
Steel 10s
Olympic 19 SE
Launch cw 20s
Grey 21s

Team FBI

I'm honestly at the point where I have almost everything I want. I've got some pairs I missed on/skipped over the past few years but I'm not circling back to buy old shoes.

Chicago 1s
Literally any OG 2 😡
Military 4s
Olympic 7s
Playoff 9s
Cool Grey 11s
Space Jam 11s

The fact JB hasn’t said ANYTHING about the Chicago 1s is a farce and a slap in the face to fans of the shoe. Makes no sense that this shoe isn’t widely available, which lets the resellers mark up the 2015s over $1200. Ridiculous.

What shoe are you referring to?

I'm obviously not talking about something that has already released.

I'm not talking about like a white grape and a black grape release. Alternate the colors on the shoe, where the purple is, its turquoise and where its turquoise instead put purple.
Yeah, I’m good as is. They don’t need to do any more trolling than they already do, which is a ton.

I guess maybe my wish-list are the ones I contemplated on back then.

Honestly at this point I've owned everything.............twice. Maybe 3x over.

Wish-list getting shorter.
air-jordan-iv-off-white-military-blue-original-ebay-02.jpg

img33.jpg

image_ba53a6d4-6741-4774-afc1-0a8ebd73e787_grande.jpg

air_jordan_17_low_303891-101_1.png

Green Bean 5s
Citrus 7s
Playoff 8s
Red Steel 10s
Cool Grey 11s (High patent leather for Holiday release)
Maroon/Grey 13s (‘05 Version)
Ginger low 14s
Columbia, Flint 15s
Jordan Work’m

This is my wish list

Any OG 2 - Done correctly
All OG 3's using UNC and CHI 3 shape and EP height
Military IV
White Cement IV fixing triangle height and Shape
Black Tongue V
OG Black 7's
White/Cardinal 7
Cherry 12's
Playoff 13's

I’m surprised there wasn’t more IX, XIV, or XV on the list. Also surprised no one mentioned the following lows VIII, XI,XII, or 20 (or 3/4).

It really appears that they are gonna take a break from original colors. I dont like it. There is really nothing I am looking forward to right now.
Those red 14s are nice though. I dont take to much stock in the rumors at this point. The 5 and the 13 are the only thing that was interesting so far this year. I decided to pass on the 5 reluctantly. And whiffed on the Flints.
The only shoe I really am looking at over and over again are the oxidized 14 from a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom