2023 Track and Field Thread — Diamond League Finals

stop it. Yeah usian did Some things questionable but he proved it. If you had a Jordan of your sport giving you advice would you feel the same way? Kids nowadays lack accountability :smh:
Clearly she don’t care what others have to say …. Leave her alone …. Let her succeed on her own ….. let her fail on here own …. Yes most athletes would want to hear words from some people who are the greatest to ever do it …. Shacarri ain’t one of them …. 😂😂😂

wow some crazy stories popping up of Elaine's Husband showing up at the MVP training camp with a knife and an armed posse. On Sportsmax one of the hosts said Derron was responsible for Elaine's recovery and results this season. The other host disputed it though. I guess time will tell.

Very good interview with Bracy regarding football and sprinting due to his background, everything from his stints with AAF and NFL as well as guys in the NFL having potential world class track speed or not

I'm pissed all the good events were on Sunday at the USATF Indoor Track and Field Championships. I decided to fly back Sunday instead of Monday and couldn't watch it in person. I expected the times to be a tad bit faster but I guess the track surface wasn't as fast as we thought it was.

I’ve had to backtrack a LOT of these events :lol: I follow a ton of track athletes on IG and Twitter so I see some stuff there way before I see it on tv

Back
Top Bottom